> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >  
Lukasz Drazek's Thread, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 7 2016, 01:48 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! Welcome back mate!! The plan sounds killer! Can't wait to check your video on june 12th.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jun 13 2016, 07:10 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey wink.gif some news.

I start practicing 2nd bushido task. And in 1-2 days i post my playing bushido task 1 to your review. Stay tuned smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 14 2016, 02:09 PM
Instructor
Cool! I'll stay tuned my friend! biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Dec 31 2016, 01:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey, wasnt here some time, I wanna back, and do some "intensive" routine smile.gif It will be pleasure if you can be here and do some guides smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 31 2016, 06:56 PM
Instructor
Hi mate! Nice to hear from you. Welcome back!

What are your thoughts about goals and your current playing?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 1 2017, 05:00 PM
Learning Roadie
I have some break from guitar, so need some time to make my technique in good shape. I can spend something like 1h on guitar practicing. I dont have a band, i am just playing for yourself at home.

Goals:
- keep motivated,
- improve technique,
- using learned licks in own improvisations,
- get some fun with playing guitar.

I know that this goals can be too generic but its hard for me choose and set more detailed goals.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2017, 06:38 PM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz, these are nice goals.

We need to find the way to be able to keep motivation, while learning and having fun at the same time. This works different for anybody so we need to find your way to do it.

I think that defining some kind of realistic goal can be a good idea.

This is a first brainstorm based on what you say:

Lukasz 2017 Guitar Plan:

+ STEP 1 (4 months)

- Polishing technique. Adjusting your technique at your current level in order to be able to play stuff at your level wish mastery.

+ STEP 2 (6 months)

- Public practice. Start a social network channel where you do diary uploads of your guitar practice and improvisations. You can work on 1 concept each week. For example: Week 1: Pentatonic Scale, Week 2: Bending, Week 3: Blues Soloing, and so. The fact that you'll be sharing your practice would keep you motivated and at the same time, you'll start building your followers base.

If you are not comfortable with a social network (Insta, Youtube) you can use GMC Forum.

+ STEP 3 (2 months)

- Composition. What about planning composing some tracks of your own? There is a whole world here regarding music production, recording midi backings, and also regarding composition techniques. These months would be to start getting into this, and maybe the next year you can plan a first EP?

Well, these are first thoughts. I know that this can be a bit pretentious, but the only objective of this would be to keep motivated, learning and having fun. With this things in mind, everything is doable.

Let's discuss about this!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 1 2017, 07:38 PM
Learning Roadie
+ STEP 1 (4 months)

- Polishing technique. Adjusting your technique at your current level in order to be able to play stuff at your level wish mastery.

Approved ;d

+ STEP 2 (6 months)

- Public practice. Start a social network channel where you do diary uploads of your guitar practice and improvisations. You can work on 1 concept each week. For example: Week 1: Pentatonic Scale, Week 2: Bending, Week 3: Blues Soloing, and so. The fact that you'll be sharing your practice would keep you motivated and at the same time, you'll start building your followers base.

If you are not comfortable with a social network (Insta, Youtube) you can use GMC Forum.

When i read your post, i was totaly scaried about step 2. I'm not comfortable on sharing on social network my practice, specially with mistakes. It's weird but i prefer post "perfect" things on social media. Network do not forget shared things. smile.gif Hard issue.

+ STEP 3 (2 months)

- Composition. What about planning composing some tracks of your own? There is a whole world here regarding music production, recording midi backings, and also regarding composition techniques. These months would be to start getting into this, and maybe the next year you can plan a first EP?

Why not, i can go a little deeper in this.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 1 2017, 08:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Lukasz Drazek @ Jan 1 2017, 03:38 PM) *
When i read your post, i was totaly scaried about step 2. I'm not comfortable on sharing on social network my practice, specially with mistakes. It's weird but i prefer post "perfect" things on social media. Network do not forget shared things. smile.gif Hard issue.

Ok! That's a valid point. I believe that being able to see the progress of a guitarist from zero to hero can be something really cool for guitarists and it can be another way of growing, being motivated, and motivating other people.

But again, this is really personal, so we can also use this thread for it, if it's enough motivation for you to record weekly content.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 1 2017, 08:54 PM
Learning Roadie
OK let the plan becomes reality smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 2 2017, 02:33 PM
Instructor
Great! Is it possible to have a list here with all the GMC lessons that you've ever worked and include a link to a take of it if you still have it?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 2 2017, 04:11 PM
Learning Roadie
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...p/Lukasz_Drazek

8 lessons with videos. I started some other lessons but just started. Thats why i dont list them here (if they are worth working on i can again start working on them smile.gif ).

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 3 2017, 01:45 PM
Instructor
Great! Let's start with the

STEP 1: Polishing your technique #Month1

Assignment 1:

Technique:
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Beginn...ending-Workout/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Altern...king-Workout-2/

Improvisation:
Improvise over a minor backing using Pentatonic minor scale with passing notes when you feel it worths.

For the alternate picking lesson, it's important to adjust your right hand movement since you tend to do some finger movement. Check how Darius keeps his hand fixed and starts the movement from the wrist.

First call (Videos to check your progress): January 10 th

Deadline: January 17 th

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 10 2017, 06:12 PM
Learning Roadie
I know that i need polish this lessons, im not proud of that, but i just give u shot about 1 week progress.
Attached File  10012017_AlternatePicking.wav ( 20.85MB ) Number of downloads: 90

Attached File  10012017_bending.wav ( 12.37MB ) Number of downloads: 71

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 13 2017, 03:25 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz! Yeah, I agree with you, but I think that you've already done a good part of the work. The alternate picking lesson needs to sound smoother, and the bending one also needs attention, mostly on the double string bends. But this is on the right track.

Keep going!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 17 2017, 09:36 PM
Learning Roadie
Im still practicing i will give a shot on weekend, more time for making videos

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 18 2017, 02:33 AM
Instructor
Ok mate, thanks for the update!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 23 2017, 10:04 PM
Learning Roadie
There is what i got after 2 weeks:

Alternate Picking Workout #2

Beginner Bending Workout

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 24 2017, 04:23 AM
Instructor
Hi Lukasz, well done!

I think that you've done a lot during this 2 weeks. The next step is to focus on polishing everything. The alternate picking lesson has parts that sound perfect, while some others need some adjustment to make both hands sound in sync. There are also some timing issues here and there, but the part that needs more attention is around 00:25 where there is an open string note that should be muted when playing the following notes.

The bending lesson is also on the way, but there are still many bends to adjust. I recommend you to work on smaller blocks and dedicate some time to play the target note and then the bend.

I think that it would be a good idea to work for some days more.. are you tired of these lessons?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Lukasz Drazek
Jan 24 2017, 10:15 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks for your feedback. Yeah those lessons is kind of boring, but yeah i need polish them, what do you think about spending half time on polishing and another half on learning new ones? For sure i want polish as you suggest learned lessons, and will do it.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:22 PM