> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
British Metal Collab 3
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2013, 02:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Grace @ Feb 4 2013, 02:50 AM) *
Well it sure is flat lol but I guess since it's closer to Miami there's a little more to do. There's a sick Sam Ash store here...it's awesome.

I can't wait for this collab to be finished smile.gif Hope everything's going well with the takes and editing.

Sam Ash wub.gif

I'm finishing this one guys and the result is AWESOME! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 4 2013, 09:55 PM
Instructor
Hello guys! This is the final video of this amazing collaboration!! I’m so happy with the final result! I want to thank everybody that joined this one! It’s been so cool to end this trilogy with something so special.

This is the final mix: Attached File  BM_3_Final_Mix.mp3 ( 17.86MB ) Number of downloads: 117

This is the final video:

Some comments:

Ben & HFH: What can I say? You both are amazing players, and united could make a brilliant take! I was really surprised when I received the files by Ben. Thanks a lot guys!

DeGroot: Hi Randy “DeGroot” Roads! Your take is epic! The neoclassical section makes me remember to Mr Crowley! Great job mate!

Enlo: Hi mate! You did a really cool take over the neoclassical section! The take has great balance of shred, rock and melody, and also a very good tone. Well done! Thanks!

Gitarrero: The German Guy can rock you without doing “his thing”. You did a really cool take and you could amaze us without using “Crazy Train’s Riff”. Great job!! Thanks for your take and for showing us your two personalities in the video!

Grace: Hey! You are the surprise on this collab! You said that you weren’t good enough and then you composed a killer solo! Every note sounds good over the backing and everything is played perfectly. Congrats on being the first lady on a GMC collab ever!

Jouve: Hi mate! Your take is mysterious, dark, but very tasty. You can compose really tasty and melodic solos and at the same time keep your style fresh. Thanks for your take!

Sammetal: Another surprise!! I’m glad to see you working hard at GMC and would like to congrat you on your first collab! Your take sounds very good! There are some little timing issues to pay attention but we will work on it!

Slavenko: Hey metal master! I like your solo, I think that the overall idea is cool. There are some technique issues with faster section, and also an scale issue in the neoclassical section that we should work! Thanks for joining mate!

Socky: Hey mate! You rocker this one!! I enjoyed a lot your solo and also you perfectly produced video. Thanks for taking your time to join this one!

Todd: You get better and better mate! This take is brilliant; your fingers are so fast! Thanks for sharing your majesty with us!

TonyK: Hi Tony! Thanks for your take mate! The overall sounds good, you just have to pay attention to timing. Keep on rocking!

Ulrik: Hey mate! I like to see you improving all the time! I know that you have been very busy, but I can note that your soloing is getting more mature. Great job!

WeePee: Hi mate! Your take sounds very professional, both your tone and technique are really good! And the harmonization sounds killer! Well done!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Feb 4 2013, 10:11 PM
GMC:er
Probably the most EPIC collab EVER in the history of collabs! biggrin.gif \m/ Well done everyone!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 12:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Feb 4 2013, 06:11 PM) *
Probably the most EPIC collab EVER in the history of collabs! biggrin.gif \m/ Well done everyone!

yeahh! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Grace
Feb 5 2013, 12:35 AM
Woohooo!!!!! Beautiful job Gabriel! Congrats!! And everyone who participated rocked!!! (Except some weird girl with a blue shirt... huh.gif ) laugh.gif even Ben Higgins showed up! ohmy.gif Hope you enjoyed your collab Ben! Congrats to all! \,,,/

Grace: Hey! You are the surprise on this collab! You said that you weren’t good enough and then you composed a killer solo! Every note sounds good over the backing and everything is played perfectly. Congrats on being the first lady on a GMC collab ever!

Thank you so much! I am so glad I joined after all, it really was an awesome collab I am honored to be a part of it biggrin.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 5 2013, 04:57 AM
Learning Tone Master
I agree, the result is AWESOME! smile.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Feb 5 2013, 04:58 AM
I never use this word but here it's actually appropriate ... EPIC!

Super cool guys and gals.

+Quote Post
enlo22
Feb 5 2013, 07:32 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
woww that was freaking* bad ass it's awesome how you connected all of those together man, it was really fun to do and thanks for making this .

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Feb 5 2013, 08:35 AM
Experienced Guitar Hero

Woohoo! Sounds great... lovin' the intro with all the trade offs. cool.gif

Great editing Gab and thanks for the comment!! smile.gif

So when is Part 4 ?? tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 5 2013, 10:09 AM
Instructor
AWESOMENESS! Congrats you guys!! YOU ALL ROCK VERY HARD! And honestly... I'm kinda jealous that I haven't involved myself in here sad.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Feb 5 2013, 10:58 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 4 2013, 09:55 PM) *
Slavenko: Hey metal master! I like your solo, I think that the overall idea is cool. There are some technique issues with faster section, and also an scale issue in the neoclassical section that we should work! Thanks for joining mate!

Which neoclassical section? U mean that descending run? It's supposed to sound that way, i kinda tried to mimick Keery King style...

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 5 2013, 10:09 AM) *
AWESOMENESS! Congrats you guys!! YOU ALL ROCK VERY HARD! And honestly... I'm kinda jealous that I haven't involved myself in here sad.gif

Why you haven't ? u Had 3 chances.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 11:09 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Feb 5 2013, 04:35 AM) *
Woohoo! Sounds great... lovin' the intro with all the trade offs. cool.gif

Great editing Gab and thanks for the comment!! smile.gif

So when is Part 4 ?? tongue.gif

hahah doing the 3rd part was risky... a 4th part would be so dangerous...

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Feb 5 2013, 06:58 AM) *
Which neoclassical section? U mean that descending run? It's supposed to sound that way, i kinda tried to mimick Keery King style...

No, that lick is cool! I mean when the neoclassical progression starts, the painkiller riff ends and the progression starting with Am begins... there you have some issues with the scale choice/harmonizations... what scale did you use?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jessi
Feb 5 2013, 11:50 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 4 2013, 09:55 PM) *

Thank you, Gabriel! wink.gif I already did one , too.

Grace, I like your take! smile.gif
The hole Collab is a blast!!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 5 2013, 11:59 AM
Instructor
This is just................ awesome.

No other words for it !

Well done everybody - you all added something unqiue and special to it ! cool.gif

P.S. And Gab had the sense to use the best looking one out of all of us to use as the video thumbnail !! laugh.gif Should get more hits that way tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 12:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Feb 5 2013, 07:50 AM) *

Oh!! I missed your collab Jessi!! So this is the first lady in one of my collabs! I hope to see you in my future collabs! smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 5 2013, 07:59 AM) *
This is just................ awesome.

No other words for it !

Well done everybody - you all added something unqiue and special to it ! cool.gif

P.S. And Gab had the sense to use the best looking one out of all of us to use as the video thumbnail !! laugh.gif Should get more hits that way tongue.gif

hahaha trust me it was the best looking thumbnail of the 3 that Youtube was offering! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jessi
Feb 5 2013, 12:28 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Feb 5 2013, 12:05 PM) *
Oh!! I missed your collab Jessi!! So this is the first lady in one of my collabs! I hope to see you in my future collabs! smile.gif

It doesn't matter tongue.gif
Maybe in three years....

QUOTE (jessi @ Feb 5 2013, 11:50 AM) *

Oh!!! Wrong hole!

biggrin.gif I ment whole!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 12:33 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (jessi @ Feb 5 2013, 08:28 AM) *
Oh!!! Wrong hole!

biggrin.gif I ment whole!

hahaha yeah, I supposed it! tongue.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 5 2013, 02:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
excellent vid biggrin.gif

Gabe, sorry I missed it. Ive had a few technical ( and creative ) problems recently rolleyes.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2013, 02:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 5 2013, 10:07 AM) *
excellent vid biggrin.gif

Gabe, sorry I missed it. Ive had a few technical ( and creative ) problems recently rolleyes.gif

Thanks mate. Don't worry, more cool collabs are coming!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 5 2013, 05:32 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (jessi @ Feb 5 2013, 12:28 PM) *
Oh!!! Wrong hole!

Haha, so many things to say about this...

ahem...anyway...

Awesome collab! Awesome videos!! Awesomeness everywhere!!!

So, we all know there will be three prequel collabs to this (classic hard rock maybe?) and 3 sequels (either Disney soundtrack style or alternative metal).

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:26 AM