Best Guitar Ever Made, by hand made guitar industry
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 2 2012, 06:45 PM
GMC:er
and the sickest cover ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paket
Oct 2 2012, 09:55 PM
There is a point where you cross over from 'guitar' to 'harp'.

And that thing is definitely somewhere on the other side. laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2012, 10:08 PM

Wow. That is pretty spiff smile.gif Imagine Meshuggah all playing those at once.

Along that line here is the HALO GUITARS 10 STRING! WIth Locking Trem of course.

QUOTE (paket @ Oct 2 2012, 04:55 PM) *
There is a point where you cross over from 'guitar' to 'harp'.

And that thing is definitely somewhere on the other side. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Oct 2 2012, 10:13 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Man thats just sick! cool.gif The fatness of that neck makes his hands look tiny!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 3 2012, 09:59 AM
Yeah, i'm not sure how he can hold a bare chord on that 18 string monaster!@@! smile.gif

+Quote Post
BTrian
Oct 14 2012, 05:49 PM
Learning Roadie
reminds me of this bass guy

+Quote Post
Christophe
Oct 15 2012, 12:37 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I find all of these guitars and bass absolutely aberrant and foolish, though I often like the sound they produce.

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 15 2012, 06:03 AM
Instructor
This called Chapman Stick and it is actually a mix between bass and guitar
You mainly combining bass and on the high strings playing tapping it is a very cool instrument
here is another guy playing it the right way

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Oct 15 2012, 06:04 AM

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 15 2012, 02:30 PM
Instructor
Awesome!! Those are a lot of strings! There are a lot of more triads to learn there... biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 15 2012, 03:30 PM
Instructor
Unfortunately the sound in the recording didn't do too much justice to that guitar sad.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 17 2012, 04:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Oct 15 2012, 01:30 PM) *
Awesome!! Those are a lot of strings! There are a lot of more triads to learn there... biggrin.gif

Agree! I am actually thinking about getting one for myself! Might be a lot of fun! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 17 2012, 07:54 AM
Instructor
I think I am with Gabe on this one - 6 strings are enough smile.gif If you want to get low, pick up a baritone and tune it to drop E (one octave lower than the standard) and that's low end for sure baby! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 25 2012, 10:54 PM
Sadly the recording is just dead awful which is too bad, as I'd like to have heard the instrument. It's more of a bass than a guitar, but interesting looking.

Todd

QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Oct 2 2012, 01:45 PM) *
and the sickest cover ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 26 2012, 07:59 AM
Instructor
Ummm, what sort of a case would you get with that? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Max Sokolov
Oct 26 2012, 11:04 AM
Instructor
Piano suites better for this stuff, haha smile.gif)

7-8 strings in enough for me)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 28 2012, 08:26 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Max Sokolov @ Oct 26 2012, 10:04 AM) *
Piano suites better for this stuff, haha smile.gif)

7-8 strings in enough for me)

Do you have 8 strings guitar?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:18 PM