Songs That Require Inhuman Endurance
The Uncreator
Jan 7 2012, 03:29 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator

This song is pretty insane for obvious reasons, whats being played isn't quite that difficult, but I think its the most demanding song physically I have ever tried to play.

I haven't ever quite made it past 03:00 effectively, I just wear myself down laugh.gif

Anyone else know some songs that require inhuman endurance?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
snackajacks
Jan 7 2012, 03:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 7 2012, 03:29 PM) *

This song is pretty insane for obvious reasons, whats being played isn't quite that difficult, but I think its the most demanding song physically I have ever tried to play.

I haven't ever quite made it past 03:00 effectively, I just wear myself down laugh.gif

Anyone else know some songs that require inhuman endurance?

scarified by paul gilbert, still haven't figured out how you are able to play that with
only 2 hands..

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 7 2012, 04:05 PM
Instructor
Good old Master of Puppets still makes my hands want to fall off !

But that Meshuggah track sounds painfully demanding blink.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 7 2012, 10:01 PM
Instructor
I was about to say old Metallica stuff too, but this is brutal indeed smile.gif Never tried it, and I most definitely need to improve in that direction smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 8 2012, 04:44 AM
Instructor
Meshuggah is unbelievable, I saw the tutorial for that riff and it turns out is a different technique from regular metal riff,

They sound so tight!

This one requires a brutal amount of stamina, :

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 8 2012, 11:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Jan 8 2012, 03:44 AM) *
Meshuggah is unbelievable, I saw the tutorial for that riff and it turns out is a different technique from regular metal riff,

They sound so tight!

This one requires a brutal amount of stamina, :

Oh yes, both pieces from Steve Vai and Meshuggah and the old Metallica stuff require some hard training biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:31 PM