Come The Day, and come the hour
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 28 2009, 10:09 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Come the power and the glory...

Sorry all but I couldn't resist.

Grand Slam and 6 Nations are now there for Ireland to take biggrin.gif .

(Rugby Union Northern Hemisphere comp. for those who didn't follow that smile.gif . We beat England this afternoon so I'm a very happy cat tonight biggrin.gif .)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 28 2009, 10:32 PM
GMC:er
And what a completely crap game England played!!!! Not taking anything away from Ireland, the best Team won on the day!!! I hope they take the Grand Slam now!!!!
smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 28 2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks SJ smile.gif .

I'd have to say that England have a bad discipline problem generally which spoilt some of their play.

Not a great match though for either side and not helped by a weak ref - couldn't hear his calls far too often and so not good for either side. (Anyone actually hear him shout 'Ruck', 'Ball out', 'Hands off'?) He was also poor for discipline - didn't follow up for infringements and was just inconsistent and missed quite a few knock-ons etc.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Mar 1 2009, 01:27 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Feb 28 2009, 09:40 PM) *
I'd have to say that England have a bad discipline problem generally which spoilt some of their play.

I have to agree! It's been Englands problem throughout the whole Campaign so far!!! Did you see Martin Johnsons reactions to the Sin-Binning's? It just about summed it all up!!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 1 2009, 04:58 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Woah! I was really confused at the beginning laugh.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 1 2009, 06:43 PM
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Mar 1 2009, 01:27 PM) *
I have to agree! It's been Englands problem throughout the whole Campaign so far!!! Did you see Martin Johnsons reactions to the Sin-Binning's? It just about summed it all up!!!
biggrin.gif

Yes, I felt sorry for him SJ. He must have been working on improving England's discipline now for months but every match they pick up at least 1-2 yellows. It's stupid because they actually produce some good play but they then continually throw it away with a needless infringement. He must be so frustrated with them at the moment.

Rated Htr - the 'Come the day...' lines in my intro post are lyrics from Ireland's second, unofficial, national anthem played at Ireland RFU matches smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
sted
Mar 1 2009, 09:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Feb 28 2009, 09:09 PM) *
Come the power and the glory...

Sorry all but I couldn't resist.

Grand Slam and 6 Nations are now there for Ireland to take biggrin.gif .

(Rugby Union Northern Hemisphere comp. for those who didn't follow that smile.gif . We beat England this afternoon so I'm a very happy cat tonight biggrin.gif .)

I was actually sat watching it in my mates house in Shannon, Southern Ireland with his whole family and me the only englishman for miles, on top of that Liverpool got beat by boro so I am well P***ed off with sport atm!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Mar 21 2009, 08:47 PM
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Triple Crown biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif 6 Nations biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Grand Slam biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Ireland biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:09 PM