4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
I'm Back :)
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 1 2009, 09:59 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome back Marcus !! We missed you here! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Feb 2 2009, 02:04 PM
GMC:er
Marcus, glad to see you're back.
The new song you posted on myspace was absolutely astounding.. If that was created during a 'lack of inspiration' time in your life, I'm chopping up my guitar and using it to heat my home.
Please make more lessons, all of them exude the highest level of proficiency with your instrument and are chock full of interesting licks.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Feb 2 2009, 02:07 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome back man you have really been missed.

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Oxac
Feb 2 2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome back. Now I can start planning my practise time for Neoclassical etude #3 which I hope will come?!

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Matich
Feb 2 2009, 10:46 PM
It's so kewl that ur back! i joined like just after you left i think... but i made it my personal mission to tackle every single one of your lessons, one at a time biggrin.gif you're an amazing player btw, just had to say that D:

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Feb 2 2009, 10:51 PM
(If you somehow happened to miss the other welcomers before me tongue.gif rolleyes.gif )

Welcome back!

+Quote Post
Disturbed21
Feb 2 2009, 10:59 PM
Welcome Back Marcus!!! We Missed You!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Enter The Doom And Gloom If You Dare Below This Message

http://www.last.fm/user/Disturbed21

and add if you want...

+Quote Post
Kizaze44
Feb 2 2009, 11:06 PM
Welcome back Marcus!! Your lessons are the main reason I joined GMC! Hope all's well. LOVE THE NEW CUT ON MYSPACE!

-Kizaze

+Quote Post
Ramiro Delforte
Feb 2 2009, 11:13 PM
Instructor
Welcome back man!

Everyone was asking about where you've been.

--------------------
Check out my Instructor Profile and Board

LIVE VIDEO CHATS EVERY MONDAY AROUND 22PM (GMC HOUR)

+Quote Post
enforcer
Feb 2 2009, 11:14 PM
welcome back mate!

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
HAMWAGON
Feb 3 2009, 09:00 AM
MAAAAARRRCUS !!!! your back ive been hoping for this day for so long biggrin.gif your new song is amazing man scuh beautiful feel. Ive been learning all your lessons and i have learnt some of the coolest licks and ideas thats in my playing biggrin.gif Well anyway its really good to have you back man smile.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Feb 3 2009, 09:39 AM
Instructor
Wow! I'm overwhelmed... biggrin.gif
Again, thanks all!

I'll post some photos of the new guitars a.s.a.p

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Berglmir
Feb 3 2009, 09:48 AM
It´s sooooo great that you are back! laugh.gif
Now I can watch your lessons again and think "WOW! - how the hell am I supposed to do that??!!" laugh.gif

So good to have you here again - what a great site this is!!!!

+Quote Post
Frederik
Feb 3 2009, 09:49 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
YEES !
probably my biggest inspiration next to john mayer tongue.gif
hope u'll be fine

-frederik

+Quote Post
Jeff
Feb 5 2009, 10:25 PM
Marcus!! This is the best news I have heard in so long! I was really getting depressed because I thought you were gone for good. I've been working so hard on your lessons!

AWESOME, Man!!! Welcome back! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif !

+Quote Post
Toni Suominen
Feb 5 2009, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marcus Lavendell @ Feb 3 2009, 10:39 AM) *
I'll post some photos of the new guitars a.s.a.p

I can't wait dude! smile.gif

--------------------
Gear:
-PRS Custom 22
-Edwards Les Paul
-PodXT
-Ibanez Acoustic

Check out my lessons and my instructor profile!

My Youtube channel

My Last.FM

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Feb 8 2009, 10:40 PM
I really mean this: The two word's "I'm Back" on your topic gave me shivers down my spine. You have meant so much for my development as a musician, and if it wasn't for you, I would probably not have devoted myself to become a composer. You are one of the few who opened the world of classical/orchestral music for me, and the only one that has made feeling as important for me as it is now. While you have been gone, I have started practicing and playing the piano seriously, and I see great progress (I haven't stopped playing guitar!). By the way, I am dedicating one of my first piano pieces to you. It isn't everything technically, but it is just to show you how much you have meant to me so far. Apart from that, I am also writing a symphony, a waltz, a piano sonata, a nocturne and something that in my head might sound like a piano trio. Fugues are hard to master, but I'm trying and developing there too. In Christmas I made my own arrangement of Oh Holy Night for guitar (Inspired by your version of course). I played it on my grandma's 70th birthday anniversary, and some of the guests even took to the tears! Much thanks to your lessons, of course.

Well, as you see, you have turned the world of music totally around for me, and I am greatly thankful for that. Please start writing lessons again, we need more from you! I really hope to meet you once, Peter.

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Feb 8 2009, 10:42 PM
Instructor
Welcome back Marcus smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Feb 9 2009, 01:32 PM
yeeeaaah!!!
Been missing u so much!! Dude!!
Ive Learned all your lessons while u were gone...
Hoping for more!
Seriously Now my week will be so good! Cause you're finally back!
And i wanna say, that ive made some gmc'ers come here, and the reason why is you!
What got me started on guitar was the three level solo, and then i went further on with your lessons, i feel extremely much better now! And all because of u!!
I hope ull get better on ur problem Marcus, and thanx for being back biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Feb 9 2009, 02:05 PM
Instructor
Great to have you back Marcus!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:34 PM