some help with strings
redsoxfan92490
Sep 23 2006, 03:21 PM
GMC:er
hey everyone. i need some advise on the best kinds of acoustic strings. i have an epiphone acoustic elecric with Daddario strings. i think the strings are regular guages. there 12-53 light. ive been playing my acoustic constanly for a couple months now, and the srtings are still hurting my fingers. also my guitar has a lot of action on it wchich doesnt help at all. i played my friends dad's acoustic guitar the other day and i was amazed at how diffeferent it felt compared to mine. there was no action on the strings, and they're texture was really soft and playable. what kind of strings were those. ive played my another of my friends guitars, and he has a martin with the same type of strings. ive heard exlier strings are very good. as of now im not a big fan of D'addario. is it my guitar, or my strings? any help would be appriciated.

josh

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liam
Sep 24 2006, 08:01 PM
GMC:er
nylon strings i guess,

It sounds different too . its for flamenco-stuff etc.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:57 PM