2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Favorite Fruit ?
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 9 2011, 10:47 PM
Instructor
Do you eat enough fruit ? Your favorite is...?
These days, I don't know to stop! Today I compressed kilo of cherries, my God....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 9 2011, 10:57 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 9 2011, 10:47 PM) *
Do you eat enough fruit ? Your favorite is...?
These days, I don't know to stop! Today I compressed kilo of cherries, my God....

Melon, i love to cut a melon on half than mix liquid yogurt and eat it tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 9 2011, 11:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 9 2011, 11:57 PM) *
Melon, i love to cut a melon on half than mix liquid yogurt and eat it tongue.gif

Melon + yogurt ??? laugh.gif , and what it looks like ?? laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 9 2011, 11:13 PM
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Jun 9 2011, 11:05 PM) *
Melon + yogurt ??? laugh.gif , and what it looks like ?? laugh.gif

best way to represent it --->Here

open a hole in the middle like its on the pic, but the dif' is thatm in the pic it s Porto's Wine and i use yogurt haha

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jun 9 2011, 11:17 PM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Jun 9 2011, 11:50 PM
Instructor
aaahhh..yeah.. you haven't changed too much... tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Jun 9 2011, 11:53 PM
The Dark Canuck
I love fruit! I will pretty much eat any type of fruit, although I am not a big fan of cherries. As far as my favourite I think it would be Pineapple though.

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 10 2011, 12:52 AM
i also love to eat lemons biggrin.gif no kiddin love the feeling after one bite laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Jun 10 2011, 12:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
Mango "king of fruit" smile.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Jun 10 2011, 01:31 AM
Learning Roadie
Kiwis are awesome.

+Quote Post
Mudbone
Jun 10 2011, 04:05 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
My favorite fruit? Why Ben Higgins of course tongue.gif lol Just kidding Ben, you know I couldn't resist that jab, it was laid out there for me tongue.gif Booya!

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 09:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 9 2011, 11:13 PM) *
best way to represent it --->Here

I honestly thought it was a green donut for a second !

QUOTE (Mudbone @ Jun 10 2011, 04:05 AM) *
My favorite fruit? Why Ben Higgins of course tongue.gif lol Just kidding Ben, you know I couldn't resist that jab, it was laid out there for me tongue.gif Booya!

You beat me too it.. I swear I had the same mental connotation of that word laugh.gif

I really like bananas (that figures.. I also like to swing from tyres too...) and all mini orange type things like clementines, satsumas, tangerines etc.. I don't know the difference between any of them, they all seem the same just with different names ! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jun 10 2011, 02:49 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2011, 09:05 AM
Instructor
I love apples biggrin.gif in my family, we have quite a tradition about stuff made from apples - juice, jam, pie, cake, you name it and my grandma will lay it down for ya biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 09:32 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 10 2011, 09:05 AM) *
I love apples biggrin.gif in my family, we have quite a tradition about stuff made from apples - juice, jam, pie, cake, you name it and my grandma will lay it down for ya biggrin.gif

How does Grandma feel about the possibilty of an apple donut challenge ? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 10 2011, 09:35 AM
Instructor
I'm sure she can handle it biggrin.gif

She can also make cheese and spice donuts biggrin.gif (they are called 'Branzoaice' - meaning 'Big Cheesy Donut') tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jun 10 2011, 09:41 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
My fav are raspberries. Sadly they're hard to grow in our garden - wrong soil and they need too much water.

What we do have in the garden are loganberries, strawberries, lemons, oranges, peach, clemintines, grapefruit, figs, nectarines, pomigranites, loquat, apricots, apples, cherries, pears and lots of grapes.

We also have the usual olives, almonds, carob, artichokes, tomatoes, lettuce, corgettes, cucumbers, cabbages, potatoes and so on.

There's a saying here, 'The person who has to buy lemons has no friends.'
You either have your own lemon tree or a friend who will give you lemons wink.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 10 2011, 09:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 10 2011, 09:35 AM) *
I'm sure she can handle it biggrin.gif

She can also make cheese and spice donuts biggrin.gif (they are called 'Branzoaice' - meaning 'Big Cheesy Donut') tongue.gif

I'm coming over ! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Jun 10 2011, 09:41 AM) *
My fav are raspberries. Sadly they're hard to grow in our garden - wrong soil and they need too much water.

What we do have in the garden are loganberries, strawberries, lemons, oranges, peach, clemintines, grapefruit, figs, nectarines, pomigranites, loquat, apricots, apples, cherries, pears and lots of grapes.

We also have the usual olives, almonds, carob, artichokes, tomatoes, lettuce, corgettes, cucumbers, cabbages, potatoes and so on.

There's a saying here, 'The person who has to buy lemons has no friends.'
You either have your own lemon tree or a friend who will give you lemons wink.gif .

Tony that's amazing.. that is one abundant garden, right there ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Jun 10 2011, 10:19 AM
QUOTE (thefireball @ Jun 10 2011, 12:31 PM) *
Kiwis are awesome.

Thanks Brandon, I know, I know... we New Zealander's (aka kiwis) are awesome! laugh.gif

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 10 2011, 10:29 AM
Instructor
I like all kinds of fruit, and eat mostly apples, but I like peach, watermelons, all sorts of berries, grapes. Not fond of pineapple and melons smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 10 2011, 05:08 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Strawberries, Oranges and Bananas.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 10 2011, 05:23 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
For me it's definitely either strawberry or banana. If I had to choose only one it would be banana because I can eat it whole day while strawberry get's boring pretty fast. I should now go and make a banana milkshake smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:50 PM