Line 6 Amplifi 75 Discount Deal
newguyatgmc
Sep 23 2015, 07:28 PM
GMC:er
Hey Guys,
I am running a deal on Line6 Amplifi 75 with $80 off, if anybody is interested. The deal will last only for another 1hour 30 minutes:
Line 6 Amplifi

edit - deal over

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Sep 24 2015, 10:11 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Todd Simpson
Sep 23 2015, 10:22 PM
Believe it or not, that's about the average street price. Here it is @ sweetwater for $399 too.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Amp...LWhwaAlwp8P8HAQ

QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Sep 23 2015, 02:28 PM) *
Hey Guys,
I am running a deal on Line6 Amplifi 75 with $80 off, if anybody is interested. The deal will last only for another 1hour 30 minutes:
Line 6 Amplifi

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Sep 23 2015, 11:48 PM
The price was $319. It was a lightening deal that runs only for 4 hours. You probably looked at it after the deal was over. We are going to run it periodically. So, I will bump the thread during the next schedule.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 24 2015, 12:41 AM
QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Sep 23 2015, 05:48 PM) *
The price was $319. It was a lightening deal that runs only for 4 hours. You probably looked at it after the deal was over. We are going to run it periodically. So, I will bump the thread during the next schedule.

At the risk of being officious, I was just about certain that this would be something the forum rules would frown on and looked it up. Item 14.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...?showtopic=5086

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Sep 24 2015, 12:59 AM
I wasnt aware of that. Will refrain from posting it again. I just recently took a dream job to manage the Amps and Effects category in the company that I work for and thought it would be cool to share some deals that I run. But, I dont wish to break any forum rules. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 24 2015, 08:59 AM
GMC Founder
I saw the $319 offer while it was up and it seemed valid! I don't see a problem with this specific thread.

@Newguy - tell us a bit more about what you do at Amazon. It sounds like an amazing job

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 24 2015, 09:31 PM
If I may ask, which company is it? Are you working at LINE 6?

QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Sep 23 2015, 07:59 PM) *
I wasnt aware of that. Will refrain from posting it again. I just recently took a dream job to manage the Amps and Effects category in the company that I work for and thought it would be cool to share some deals that I run. But, I dont wish to break any forum rules. smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:06 PM