Myths, Conspirations Etcetc
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 23 2011, 11:19 PM
GMC:er
Hi guys.

i am a person who really enjoys watching documentaries about, myths, legends, conspirations, the last one i saw was this one.

Mothman Prophecies.

this one documentary, really raise some doubts and stuff on mind, unlike most of those who talk about aliens.

for those who are to lazy to watch im gonna try resume the history, in few words.

As you know Bird kind of beings as been record in history of man kind, as doomsayer.
In West Virginia, around 1966, a creature similar to a giant moth feating a man, was spotted by the whole population of a town, along as "man in blacks" FBI, me thinks, this creature, scare the heck of the population, until a day, when persons, start to recive calls to not go the town, and then bang the brigde fall! killing alot of people and after the creature dissapear.

ir also have been spotted in another parts of the globe, followed always by accidents.
watch the documentary for a better understanting.

On thing i am sure : c if we start to this "mothman" few weeks before 2012, i will freak the hell out of my mind.

anyways whats are your thoughts on it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
dark dude
Aug 23 2011, 11:56 PM
Weeelll, I got to the 2 minute mark and decided I felt like sleeping tonight tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Aug 24 2011, 12:04 AM
QUOTE (dark dude @ Aug 23 2011, 11:56 PM) *
Weeelll, I got to the 2 minute mark and decided I felt like sleeping tonight tongue.gif

ahah, i understand you. you don't have to worry much trou' the doc isn't that scary xD

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Aug 24 2011, 12:34 AM
Learning Tone Master
I am more worried about Al Gore,year after year talking about global warming increasing hurricanes, while every where he attends a warming conference their are record colds,and then finally after several years we have another strong one - Gorr starts crying (I told You so) and enough people actually believe him and try to force me to live the way" they" think is right , because they are "smarter" than the rest of us
This is what we should be concerned with
the " high and mighty " telling us what to do,how to live, what car to drive what toilet to buy, telling me it is a felony to spank my child for disobedience , taking away my( as Mel Gibson put it) FREEDOM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 24 2011, 01:02 AM
(puts on Mel gibsons blue face paint from that movie where he work the skirt/kilt) Ahem....FREEEEDDOM!

+Quote Post
Shuma13
Aug 24 2011, 10:19 PM
Learning Roadie
I am worried that the people who follow Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian's every movement and word are allowed to vote.

Forget the terrorist watch list, those are the people that the government should be keeping track of. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:14 AM