Funny Dreams About Kris !
Ben Higgins
Feb 3 2011, 07:44 PM
Instructor
Yeah, I knew that title would make you read !! tongue.gif

I'm sure Kris would be delighted to know that he featured in one of my dreams, but thankfully it was nothing TOO weird. Anyway, I dreamt that me and my other half had gone to Sweden to visit Kris and Justin (I don't know why) and we were walking around Stockholm.. it was all nice with cobbled streets etc. We went into a shop, I think it may have been a confectionery shop but I'm not sure. Kris started acting all strange and saying loads of weird things out loud to all the customers. He wasn't being rude or mean, he was overly happy and smiley.. I think he was talking about some big GMC idea.. but the outburst was making everybody uncomfortable so we were forced to leave the shop !

That's it, haha ! biggrin.gif I just wondered if anyone else had any weird dreams involving Kris ? laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 3 2011, 08:30 PM
Learning Tone Master
Haha! Now, THIS, for sure, is going straight to your profile.

H4H

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 3 2011, 08:36 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I sense a GMC funny!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Feb 3 2011, 09:12 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 3 2011, 08:36 PM) *
I sense a GMC funny!

hahahaha me tooo! smile.gif

But it looks like a really possible dream. I mean there are so many cool things being developed at GMC right now! smile.gif))

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 3 2011, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
maybe it wasn't a dream ben but a premonition ph34r.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Feb 3 2011, 10:32 PM
Instructor
No dreams with Kris yet...not really looking forward for one tongue.gif

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
thefireball
Feb 3 2011, 10:55 PM
Learning Roadie
No, but I have had other dreams about others here. Weird ones... tongue.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Feb 4 2011, 02:17 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I had a dream where Kris...I mean mr. guitartube woke me up and struck me with my own guitar for not playing exactly like him. When I woke up, I had a bruise on my face.

I live several thousand miles from him ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 4 2011, 09:31 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Feb 4 2011, 01:17 AM) *
I had a dream where Kris...I mean mr. guitartube woke me up and struck me with my own guitar for not playing exactly like him. When I woke up, I had a bruise on my face.

I live several thousand miles from him ph34r.gif

Wow, that IS scary ! blink.gif

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 3 2011, 07:30 PM) *
Haha! Now, THIS, for sure, is going straight to your profile.

H4H

Do you mean the psychological profile that Kris does for everybody ? ph34r.gif I hope not sad.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 4 2011, 09:35 AM
GMC Founder
Hey Ben I enjoyed the dream as well - we had a lot of fun and I got really excited in the store! Next time we'll visit a tea shop instead, I think will enjoy it even more being English ph34r.gif

Now as for Brett's dream I dont take any repsonsability for what mMr Guitartube does, however I do have some vague memory of you making a whole lot of mistakes in that passage (in the sense that you didnt play EXACTLY like me)

--------------------

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 4 2011, 09:41 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 4 2011, 09:31 AM) *
Do you mean the psychological profile that Kris does for everybody ? ph34r.gif I hope not sad.gif

Yes, that's the one. Kris must have enough to write a book about you by now. wink.gif

I've had some weird fragments of dreams lately, although not involving anyone here (yet).

H4H

+Quote Post
K1R
Feb 4 2011, 08:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
I didn't have any dreams about Kris. But I had a dream about Ben smile.gif You came to Latvia and I met you in a bus laugh.gif I also had a dream about me sending messages to the GMC forum smile.gif

This post has been edited by K1R: Feb 4 2011, 08:48 PM

--------------------

Guitar Altamira M01D, Samick Royale 3, Musima Lead Star 1
Effects Boss ME-25
Amp Stagg 40 GA DSP
DAW SONAR LE

YouTube | Facebook | Last.fm
“One day you pick up the guitar and you feel like a great master, and the next day you feel like a fool. It’s because we’re different every day, but the guitar is always the same…beautiful.” ~ Tommy Emmanuel
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You have a whole collection of musical ideas and thoughts that you’ve accumulated through your musical history plus all the musical history of the whole world and it’s all in your subconscious and you draw upon it when you play” ~ Joe Pass

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 4 2011, 08:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (K1R @ Feb 4 2011, 07:45 PM) *
I hadn't any dreams about Kris. But I had a dream about Ben smile.gif You came to Latvia and I met you in a bus laugh.gif I also had a dream about me sending messages to the GMC forum smile.gif

That wasn't a dream, I've only just got back into England... it's a long way on the bus !! tongue.gif

Sounds like a spy story.. I hope we were spies... highly trained and lethal !

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Feb 4 2011, 08:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Donuts and pizza before bed... those, as well as PB&J's are sure to make your dreams rather wacky wink.gif

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Feb 4 2011, 09:51 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Feb 4 2011, 08:53 PM) *
Donuts and pizza before bed... those, as well as PB&J's are sure to make your dreams rather wacky wink.gif

Donuts are good. Pizza is good. Bed is good. In any order. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 5 2011, 10:10 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Feb 4 2011, 07:53 PM) *

You know me too well.. it's been known that I may like a bit of donut and pizza wink.gif

QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Feb 4 2011, 08:51 PM) *
Donuts are good. Pizza is good. Bed is good. In any order. cool.gif

Yes in any order... preferably not at the same time !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:49 PM