Luca Turilli Style Lesson, Pavel is back!
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 11 2007, 08:46 AM
GMC Founder
Luca Turilli style lesson

Europe: Luca Turilli style lesson

In this "in the style of" lesson Pavel shows you how to shred like Luca from Rhapsody - scary? You bet!

Kris biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2007, 03:08 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Pavel this lesson is awesome, ive been waitin for this one, you outdid yourself and created on of the best solos on GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 11 2007, 04:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 11 2007, 04:08 PM) *
Pavel this lesson is awesome, ive been waitin for this one, you outdid yourself and created on of the best solos on GMC!

Thanks a lot man! I really enjoyed creating this one! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2007, 11:04 PM
despite being a very difficult solo, ive got the first 2 videos down almost upt to speed, about 20-25 more bpm to go!, and i think those 2 videos alone have seriously helped my alternate picking, already being one of the best solos on GMC, It helps alot technique wise.

PS
What other lessons you got planned, maybe a Michale Romeo one? smile.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Jun 11 2007, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 11 2007, 11:21 PM
Instructor
Actually 'Pavel Style' hahaha tongue.gif If i come up with more of Turilli style stuff i'll sure record it but for now i have lot's of ideas for some difficult lessons, also some sweep picking, Rusty Cooley style runs... all kinds of stuff.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 11 2007, 11:29 PM
I didnt think of a Rusty Cooley style one, that would be awesome, while youre at it, why not try a Marcel Coenen one as well smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jun 11 2007, 11:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jun 12 2007, 12:29 AM) *
I didnt think of a Rusty Cooley style one, that would be awesome, while youre at it, why not try a Marcel Coenen one as well smile.gif

Well i don't listen to Marcel that much so i actually know nothing about his style! But watching Rusty's instructionals and solos i did learn a couple of tricks from him on building sequences and licks so i will do a lesson.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jun 12 2007, 12:40 AM
Either way, im lookin forward to it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:45 PM