> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

51 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
A Song A Day
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 26 2012, 12:30 PM
Instructor
Paulson is one of those underrated bands.. I have no clue why... smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 27 2012, 08:20 AM
Instructor
The early 2000s have spawned a lot of great bands! Check out Saliva:

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 27 2012, 09:30 AM
GMC:er
I used to listen to that song a lot back in the day when i had not clue about music or guitar! Brings back memories tongue.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 09:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Dec 27 2012, 08:30 AM) *
I used to listen to that song a lot back in the day when i had not clue about music or guitar! Brings back memories tongue.gif

Yet, it's still a good song biggrin.gif It's so amazing to think about the way I perceived music before playing it!! biggrin.gif

And because I have a big soft spot for country music...

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2012, 09:44 AM
Instructor
A NEW Alice In Chains song!! Enjoy!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 30 2012, 01:19 PM
Instructor
Nice band that I discovered today!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 31 2012, 10:25 AM
Instructor
A friend reminded me of this tune today, so I decided to share with you, of course wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 11:03 AM
Instructor
Man...this song is SO annoying! I just can't get it out of my head laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 2 2013, 11:29 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Used to listen to their album 'big calm' A LOT! Thanks for sharing - now I have to search for this one again

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 31 2012, 10:25 AM) *
A friend reminded me of this tune today, so I decided to share with you, of course wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Jan 2 2013, 10:29 AM) *
Used to listen to their album 'big calm' A LOT! Thanks for sharing - now I have to search for this one again

Glad to know you like them smile.gif Marc, we seem to have a lot in common in what regards music tastes smile.gif

+Quote Post
mad
Jan 3 2013, 10:20 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Yes it seems smile.gif
I'm very happy that you started this one here.. I'm checking it regularly just to have some good tunes again (in fact I'm always waiting for the gmc mail-reminder to send me an update for this thread tongue.gif )..

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 3 2013, 10:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (mad @ Jan 3 2013, 09:20 AM) *
Yes it seems smile.gif
I'm very happy that you started this one here.. I'm checking it regularly just to have some good tunes again (in fact I'm always waiting for the gmc mail-reminder to send me an update for this thread tongue.gif )..

I'm 'Bach' with some Bach today biggrin.gif Hehe! Glad you like it mate biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 5 2013, 04:10 PM
Instructor
Another one of my favorite tunes from Dark New Day:

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 6 2013, 08:28 AM
Instructor
Shuffle modern alternative rock anyone?

Have a dose of Filter!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 7 2013, 10:23 AM
Instructor
Man, how I missed this tune!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 8 2013, 10:31 AM
Instructor
Guess this is my favorite Led Zep song smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 9 2013, 12:37 PM
Instructor
Too mellow for all you metalheads? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 10 2013, 10:00 AM
Instructor
My favorite song off Nickelback's 'Dark Horse'

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 11 2013, 10:24 AM
Instructor
Already posted the song, but hey! Now we have a video as well wink.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 12 2013, 11:17 AM
Instructor
Man.. this brings back so many memories...

+Quote Post

51 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:08 AM