When Stars Go Into Acting..
Ben Higgins
May 16 2012, 06:53 PM
Instructor
.. from different professions.

My post here got me thinking about people going into the movies when they've already made their name somewhere else, like musicians or wrestlers like The Rock.

We've got footballers who have done movies like Vinnie Jones and Eric Cantona, singers like Madonna, Dolly Parton.. wrestlers like The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin. Even a bodybuilder called Arnold something...

Who can you think of that has made a successful transition to acting from another career ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ulrik
May 16 2012, 07:21 PM
Learning Rock Star
Well what do you say about this guy biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QcA4IgVnM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJEp8vk3_9c

Bruce Lee maybe?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ulrik: May 16 2012, 07:21 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
May 16 2012, 08:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ulrik @ May 16 2012, 07:21 PM) *

Good stuff !

From there I found links to loads of full movies. I had no idea that there were so many complete movies on Youtube !! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:57 AM