2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Connecting Guitar To Pc, How do I connect my guitar to the pc
Skewlbuzz
Nov 18 2008, 04:08 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Which Toneport (Which aparently has been renamed to 'POD Studio'?) would you recommend? The UX1 or the UX2? I need something for connecting the guitar to my computer and do a little home-recording, nothing special, so I guess the UX1 would do it? UX2 just looks sooo fancy which makes me want to get that tongue.gif

Sorry to "hijack" the thread! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008
Fender Squier '51

---------------------
Amp(like):
Blackstar Series One 45
Line6 POD Studio UX1
Marshall MG15CDR

---------------------
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
DigiTech Whammy
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Dunlop MXR Carbon Copy

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 18 2008, 11:03 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Skewlbuzz @ Nov 18 2008, 04:08 PM) *
Which Toneport (Which aparently has been renamed to 'POD Studio'?) would you recommend? The UX1 or the UX2? I need something for connecting the guitar to my computer and do a little home-recording, nothing special, so I guess the UX1 would do it? UX2 just looks sooo fancy which makes me want to get that tongue.gif

UX1 will be sufficient..I have UX2 but I never use its advantages (for example recording stereo two Mics with xlr)...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 19 2008, 12:09 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (Skewlbuzz @ Nov 18 2008, 10:08 AM) *

Also just to add...The UX1 does not support phantom power like UX2. If you ever wanted to buy a condenser mic, you will need to add a phantom supply between the mic and the UX1. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Boson
Nov 19 2008, 03:04 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Marc_Maiden @ Nov 17 2008, 06:03 AM) *
www.myspace.com/projfate

all those songs except for "travel through time" was recording using the cheapest toneport

toneport is my hero, great sounds, great for recording, great for home practice...if you have a great speaker set up, and dont mind it lugging it around, it can gig as well...its risky at times, but ive done it!

Great sound and great playing Marc, I pearticularly enjoyed Desert Rose.

--------------------
"Better to live one day as a tiger than a thousand years as a sheep"

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:02 PM