I Was Thinking....
Aarggh
Jan 23 2008, 01:57 AM
GMC:er
I was thinking if there's some way to make a slight change to the website in such that we could sort the lessons by difficulty. in each individual section. Not sure if this is the proper place to suggest this but I didn't see a better one.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jan 23 2008, 02:09 AM
Been done smile.gif on the main page you can search for lessions bassed on skill level and each lession is rated outta 10 for difficulty smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Aarggh
Jan 23 2008, 03:03 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jan 22 2008, 05:09 PM) *
Been done smile.gif on the main page you can search for lessions bassed on skill level and each lession is rated outta 10 for difficulty smile.gif

oops. lol. thank you.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 03:08 PM