> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

Hand Synch, Lesson By Ben Higgins
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 4 ] ** [100.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

BTrian
Oct 5 2012, 02:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Original lesson: Hand Synch by Ben Higgins

not really satisfied with that but it's the closest I could get for now and I see how even the whole recording thing process helps improving stuff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 5 2012, 03:38 PM
Instructor
Well done mate! It's not a bad take! As you said, there are still some synch issues, mostly in the faster sections, to improve. Keep on practising this and you will feel more comfortable in the near future. wink.gif
Recording is VERY useful for monitoring the progress and to identify the problems... good job!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 6 2012, 09:27 AM
Instructor
Guten morgen !

A really strong take my friend, even if you didn't think so smile.gif In general, the co ordination of your hands is good. The things which actually let it down a little bit were the 2 parts where you had to slide with your finger to the next shape.. and around 0:25 where you slightly rushed in front of the beat.

In terms of synching up the right and left hand, I would say it's a success !

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 7 2012, 05:01 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! As the guys already said - good job! You can indeed do better, but take your time and work steadily and slowly to get a great result.

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Oct 9 2012, 09:15 AM
Instructor
It is a very good take fast section is shaky and your hands need to be synced better! I would suggest to work on this lesson at a slower tempo! It is a very nice one to get your hands to work together it will take some time but results will be worth it big time!
Just take your time and when you are practicing make sure to do it at a slow tempo and that you have a full control over your hands and it will be great!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 12 2012, 08:11 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Pass - 8

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:45 PM