March Madness Predictions
fkalich
Mar 13 2007, 04:24 AM
GMC:er
Final four predictions anyone?

West - Kansas. Not being a homer. Just figure we have the best team in the country, so the best bet.
East - Georgetown should beat Texas to win that regional. However, you never know what the best player in the country might do, Durant is beyond belief. Not North Carolina.
South - Memphis. Big 10 is overrated. Expect it will be Texas A&M against them in the final. Acie Law can kill you in a close game though. But he is no Durant.
Midwest - Florida

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Mark Schiewe
Mar 15 2007, 02:35 AM
Villanova will upset Kansas, you can bet on it

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Just remember, the last name is pronounced she-we

IPB Image My baby :)

+Quote Post
stratman33
Mar 16 2007, 11:45 PM
you guys are idiots!its gonna be kansas and ohio state and ohio state will win!!bet $20 bucks on it! laugh.gif

p.s.:i just think ohio state will win because their good not becaus i like them.im a michigan fan lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Mar 16 2007, 11:51 PM
syracuse sad.gif * tear*

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 01:19 PM