Intro Hey, Introduction.
Jayrobyn
Sep 23 2011, 07:43 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys so been meaning to do this for a few days been lingering on GMC for a week or so now playing around with the videos ! pretty stoked so far! enjoying some of adrian's stuff for sure. working on figuring out his give it away cover for myself now haha!

I am into pretty much all kinds of music from Hendrix to modest mouse Simon and Garfunkel a bit of everything.

I've been playing guitar on an off for about 7 years didnt really get anywhere till the last few years when i started taking lessons.

Im from the Uk but ive spent the last 4 winters in Canada where i am a snowboard instructor . I am moving there for 3 years ( maybe more ) in November so my guitar lessons will be stopping hence why i joined gmc I'm pretty dyslexic i learn better from videos than books and such smile.gif

Last track i've learnt was voodoo child the whole way through. trying to learn a bit more about theory and using modes and scales for lead guitar at the moment which the videos on here are helping with a whole load!

pretty busy guy at the moment but will be posting some recs when i find the time!

Just thought id say hey!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Sep 23 2011, 07:53 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 23 2011, 08:00 PM
Instructor
Hi and it's great to see you in the forum ! Snowboard instructor in Canda ? That's gotta be the ultimate dream job surely ?? cool.gif

If you add guitar to the mix you'll be fighting off girls all day long ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jayrobyn
Sep 23 2011, 08:25 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 23 2011, 07:00 PM) *
Hi and it's great to see you in the forum ! Snowboard instructor in Canda ? That's gotta be the ultimate dream job surely ?? cool.gif

If you add guitar to the mix you'll be fighting off girls all day long ! biggrin.gif

haha it helps for sure.

my gf might not like it so much though hahaha

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 23 2011, 09:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 23 2011, 10:17 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC, I hope you had a pleasant video chat tonight ! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jayrobyn
Sep 23 2011, 10:46 PM
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Sep 23 2011, 09:17 PM) *
Welcome to GMC, I hope you had a pleasant video chat tonight ! smile.gif

yeh man video chat was awesome thanks sinisa made me practice my dorian a bit more been lazy with my modes recently thanks!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 24 2011, 01:48 AM
Instructor
Hi man! Welcome to the site!! It's great to know that you are enjoying the site and also that you decided to introduce yourself here! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 24 2011, 12:46 PM
Instructor
That's a cool introduction man, you are snowboard instructor and a guitar axeman how cool is that biggrin.gif

If you need any help at all, don't hesitate to ask here in the forums smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 25 2011, 12:00 PM
Instructor
Whoaa dude! biggrin.gif Welcome to GMC! I am Cosmin, I am an instructor here, same as Ivan, Gabriel, Ben and Sinisa and I would be most delighted to help you on your guitar quest biggrin.gif I usually have video chats on Thursdays, at 8 o'clock London time and I'd be honored if you would like to join! The REC section is a wonderful way to improve and all of us here will offer our assistance so that you may become better and better! See you around the forum mate!

PS: What kind of guitar do you own?

+Quote Post
Jayrobyn
Sep 25 2011, 12:13 PM
hey cosmin smile.gif thanks ive been checking out some of your videos like the mixolydian phrasing one been having a play around with that.

I just traded in my epi dot for a new epiphone sheraton got a thing for archtops.

when i move to canada gonna see if i can get my hands on a new fender tele aswell smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 25 2011, 12:00 PM) *
Whoaa dude! biggrin.gif Welcome to GMC! I am Cosmin, I am an instructor here, same as Ivan, Gabriel, Ben and Sinisa and I would be most delighted to help you on your guitar quest biggrin.gif I usually have video chats on Thursdays, at 8 o'clock London time and I'd be honored if you would like to join! The REC section is a wonderful way to improve and all of us here will offer our assistance so that you may become better and better! See you around the forum mate!

PS: What kind of guitar do you own?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:23 PM