No Dr. Who In 2016?
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2016, 04:07 PM
GMC:er
I became a renewed fan after the xmas Dr. Who binge and now there are no new Dr. Who eps in 2016. Hugely put off by that I must say. Just getting in to it and no new ones sad.gif There will be new shows in 2017 of course but that's a year away. Anyone else a who fan and perturbed?

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 10 2016, 10:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 10 2016, 03:07 PM) *
. Anyone else a who fan and perturbed?

Todd

Yup dry.gif

It seems really lame, almost as lame as the reason BBC gave for delaying it - "2016 is spoilt with national moments including the Euros and Olympics and I want to hold something big back for 2017 " - Charlotte Moore, Controller of BBC One.
There's no way that is the real reason. The BBC always seem to get the show to a point and then mess it around.
It probably would have been better if a channel in the US like Fox had bought it years ago.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:42 PM