Risk
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 14 2011, 05:52 PM
GMC:er
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/wiki/inde...h_-_risk_review

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 17 2011, 06:43 PM
Instructor
Hey I just read your review.. Risk has definitey got some brilliant songs on it.. Prince of Darkness and Doctor is Calling are absolute classics that should stand up there with the rest of Megadeth's arsenal ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 17 2011, 09:10 PM
GMC:er
Believe it or not, but i have some friends that after listen to Risk, give up on Megadeth.. they didn't even gave a chance to Endgame.

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 18 2011, 08:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Jun 17 2011, 09:10 PM) *
Believe it or not, but i have some friends that after listen to Risk, give up on Megadeth.. they didn't even gave a chance to Endgame.

It's ridiculous when people do that isn't it ? Sometimes you've got to let bands go off on their wierd adventures so they can come back.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 24 2011, 06:10 AM
Instructor
Great review man! Great job!! It is not my favourite from Megadeth but I like it! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 24 2011, 07:41 AM
GMC Founder
Yes this album needs some deep diving in order to find the good stuff - but I agree there are some definite classics on it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
zen
Jun 24 2011, 08:00 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I heard it around the time it was released and it was natural to just dislike it .. Well, atleast I did. Especially after tripping to Cryptic Writings for a while... I wasn't mature enough to think that we should give our fav bands enough room to experiment. Many also said that they are taking the path that Metallica took. I'm glad that didn't turn out to be true.

Overtime however, I've managed to give them a break and like a few songs from it. Also understand that every band should be allowed to experiment with new sounds and styles.

This post has been edited by zen: Jun 24 2011, 08:01 AM

--------------------
"If the need is deep, you WILL find a way , if it isn't, you'll find some excuse"

Check out my Student Instructor Lesson on Metal Riffing HERE

Visit My Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:54 AM