3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
GuitarPro Tabs At Gmc, A sample tab off "Petrucci lesson" - what do you think?
Jazzie
Mar 27 2007, 07:32 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Mar 26 2007, 11:45 PM) *
Well the main point is that it gets the riff down in tab and music form - nicer than ascii diagrams. The fact that it can play it and you can slow it down is a useful side effect IMO

I hear that! Even though the video's are there for a guide, it makes for a better learning enviornment to See & Hear what you are playing/doing...

Actually, there are ways to get GP5 for free. Not Entirely Legal though, but there are easy ways.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! tongue.gif I only use IRC for leg*l reasons. Like, downloading Mercyful Fate.mp*'s.... wink.gif (BTW: King Diamond rules, (Michael Denner & Hank Shermann in 1983) I just wish I could get the whole lead down to Melissa! tongue.gif

Hehehe

L8ter
Jazzie

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jazzie: Mar 27 2007, 08:06 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pavel
Mar 27 2007, 08:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Mar 26 2007, 05:17 PM) *
It says file as forbidden when i open it up in GP5.

Anyway, i finished learning Pavels New Lesson, so here that one is.

EDIT
Just realized that last bar need fixin

The last couple of bars are a bit screwed up but you are very close to making it right. Also - you don't have to put 32th notes to make a trill - there is a TRILL option in the toolbar at the bottom of the program.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 27 2007, 09:19 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Man i forgot about that. gonna fix it now.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:07 AM