> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Pirate Video Collab
Todd Simpson
Mar 2 2013, 10:19 AM
GMC:er
As far as VIDEO EDITING Goes, I used

FINAL CUT PRO 7 (Mac Only, Still like it better than Final Cut X, but using X more and more)

MAGIC BULLET LOOKS (My fav plugin for adding visual "sauce")
*Free Demo available PC / Mac , Student version 200 bux
http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/a...c-bullet-looks/

CORE MELT FREE (Free plugins from CORE MELT, Mac Only, for the Radioactive Rays)

I'm running a Mac so I run some software that only runs on a Mac such as Final Cut, and Core Melt. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat so all this can be done just fine on PC with various products. But if you have a Mac, you owe it to yourself to Try Final Cut , LOGIC 9, etc. All the software that requires the Mac as "Dongle" smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2013, 02:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Mar 2 2013, 09:19 AM) *
As far as VIDEO EDITING Goes, I used

FINAL CUT PRO 7 (Mac Only, Still like it better than Final Cut X, but using X more and more)

MAGIC BULLET LOOKS (My fav plugin for adding visual "sauce")
*Free Demo available PC / Mac , Student version 200 bux
http://www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/a...c-bullet-looks/

CORE MELT FREE (Free plugins from CORE MELT, Mac Only, for the Radioactive Rays)

I'm running a Mac so I run some software that only runs on a Mac such as Final Cut, and Core Melt. There are plenty of ways to skin a cat so all this can be done just fine on PC with various products. But if you have a Mac, you owe it to yourself to Try Final Cut , LOGIC 9, etc. All the software that requires the Mac as "Dongle" smile.gif

Thanks for the input Todd! You are definitely the man, when it comes to video stuff! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 3 2013, 01:50 AM
Well thanks smile.gif I new going to graduate school for Film would eventually be worth it, smile.gif Seriously though I really dig messing about with video and graphics. I'm really glad to have picked up so much along the way. All I really wanted to do was make videos about/featuring music related stuff smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 2 2013, 08:51 AM) *
Thanks for the input Todd! You are definitely the man, when it comes to video stuff! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Mar 3 2013, 06:00 AM
Mroberts! Looks like your little one has inherited the piracy in your blood! biggrin.gif adorable.

Glad you liked it Sam thanks! biggrin.gif

Vonhotch you are far too kind x)

Thanks Timmy hope you can join the next one!

Can't wait for this finished pirate movie we have created XD

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 3 2013, 09:55 AM
Instructor
It's in the making Grace wink.gif Will make a big racket about it when it's ready biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Mar 6 2013, 09:11 AM
Learning Rock Star
Any news? Can not wait!

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Mar 6 2013, 09:11 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2013, 09:16 AM
Instructor
Tonight's the niiiight, na na na naaaa laugh.gif Joking aside, I'll post it tonight biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 6 2013, 08:50 PM
I guess it has become more clear to me now that when my little matey settled down into a trance listening to your music that we may indeed have come across ourselves a siren playing her enchanting melody..... mellow.gif mellow.gif

As for the piracy.... I hope not for his sake... there is an FBI warning against that! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Grace @ Mar 3 2013, 12:00 AM) *
Mroberts! Looks like your little one has inherited the piracy in your blood! biggrin.gif adorable.

Glad you liked it Sam thanks! biggrin.gif

Vonhotch you are far too kind x)

Thanks Timmy hope you can join the next one!

Can't wait for this finished pirate movie we have created XD

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 09:17 AM
Instructor
Bear with me a few more 10s of minutes - I found a better font for your names biggrin.gif Not meant to spoil the surprise, but yes, I have given EACH of you a pirate name!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 12:06 PM
Instructor
Final mix ready!!! Welcome aboard the 'Sea Wolf' mates!

Thanks to everyone for participating on this one! My congratulations for the playing and fine video ideas - this was fun to put together biggrin.gif

In order of appearance:

Patcheye Patrik - Mate, you managed to build an awesome theme - just pay a little attention to the tightness of your recording and you can be a great buccaneer!

Vonhotch The Black - I kept ALL your take - the whole ensemble was too darn good not to biggrin.gif I would strongly suggest you to focus on getting your bends into pitch and also, direction is sometimes uncertain - by that I mean that you tend to leave certain phrases unresolved.

Terrible Todd and Jolly Jouve - Great takes mates - I took the opportunity and organize a piratey duel between the two of you biggrin.gif Very different approaches but both very nice and well played!

Greedy Grace - Great take miss! Nothing to add - musical and well played. If mermaids could play guitar like that, any pirate or sailor would fall for them!

Cunning Cosmin - you all know my take as I've been playing it on and off in the v-chat biggrin.gif

Treacherous Tonyk - great setting mate - I liked your take but I thought that this second half is better performed than the first, in respect to the playing and the note choices!

Ulrik The Red - A melange of sea themes on the double accompanied by a great video! My congrats mate - the only thing that I would add is that your tone could be cleaner and thus provide a much tighter take smile.gif

Well my friends! The next one is going to be released next week - surprise, surprise biggrin.gif

Cosmin

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Mar 8 2013, 09:44 AM

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Mar 7 2013, 12:21 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
THIS IS AMAZING - FANTASTIC - GREAT !!!

LIKE IT A LOT !

Dieter

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Mar 7 2013, 03:40 PM
Everyone's takes sound even better when combined like that biggrin.gif Congratulations everyone! And well done Cosmin for making such a cool pirate metal movie out of all the takes tongue.gif cool.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 04:04 PM
Instructor
Thank you gentlemen!

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Mar 7 2013, 07:30 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 7 2013, 12:06 PM) *
Ulrik The Red - A melange of sea themes on the double accompanied by a great video! My congrats mate - the only thing that I would add is that your tone could be cleaner and thus provide a much tighter take smile.gif

I didn't think about this, but I see what you mean compared to some of the other takes

--------------------

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Mar 7 2013, 07:38 PM
Well done to everyone. I really enjoyed this

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 7 2013, 07:57 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Props guys!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Mar 7 2013, 08:27 PM
Congratulations everyone for a great musical and amusing video...you all played like drunken pirates!! ...hahaha No, really good actually!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Mar 7 2013, 08:41 PM
Hahaha that was a lot of fun! biggrin.gif Great job everyone and Cosmin I love the strings you added and the piraty names! biggrin.gif Awesome video collab! \,,,/

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Mar 7 2013, 08:46 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
laugh.gif Wow this is great! Everyone really went the extra mile on this collab and it turned out fantastic! Great job everyone
Hardee har har! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 7 2013, 09:05 PM
QUOTE (Ulrik @ Mar 7 2013, 01:30 PM) *
I didn't think about this, but I see what you mean compared to some of the other takes

Dude, that tone was perfectly fine for a pirate who was getting tanked up.... smile.gif I liked it man!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:32 PM