2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Webcams, What kind of webcam ( Older topic's were outdated)
snackajacks
Dec 13 2012, 03:14 PM
GMC:er
I searched around here but most of topics were outdated, so Id ask around here.
My budget is 50 euro's = 65 dollar = 40 pound
I got one build in but as most might know this thing is so bad, and since I skype a lot with my friends now I live on
my own I could use a descent one ( and for rec's biggrin.gif)

I saw this Logitech c525 which is hd. Maybe suggestions ?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 13 2012, 03:18 PM
Learning Roadie
If you can budget a little more try the Logitech c910 Hd and stereo mics

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 13 2012, 03:39 PM
Yes but its double my budget, and for my guitar sound I have a pod x3 connected as a sound card to my pc

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 14 2012, 01:58 AM
Maybe checkout the Logitech C615. It's closer to your budget and will to 1080p video recording. Skype calls are at 720p but thats plenty for skyping. smile.gif

Todd

Attached Image
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 13 2012, 09:39 AM) *
Yes but its double my budget, and for my guitar sound I have a pod x3 connected as a sound card to my pc

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 14 2012, 04:08 AM
Instructor
I have Logitech Pro 9000 and it really works... any newer one from the same brand should work great for those purposes...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2012, 01:12 AM

So which cam did you end up getting?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 13 2012, 10:08 PM) *
I have Logitech Pro 9000 and it really works... any newer one from the same brand should work great for those purposes...

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 21 2012, 11:07 AM
That is up to my girlfriend , she wanted to give it to me as a christmas present since we live 200km away from eachother.
So let's see whats underneath the christmastree smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 21 2012, 06:27 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
I just picked up a Logitech C270 HD webcam, up to 720p, It seems to work well enough so far, it was only a little over 30 USD.

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM
She bought me a Logitech 9000 biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 28 2012, 02:24 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 27 2012, 11:07 PM) *

Awesome gift! smile.gif

I have that cam and it works great.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 28 2012, 03:28 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 27 2012, 05:07 PM) *

I've bought the same one based on so many at GMC have used it & I have no complaints. When you use the GMC search bar, this model comes up often. Your girlfriend has excellent taste! wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 09:29 AM
Instructor
Alright! Greeat gift mate - this means you will be in the v-chat sessions, participate on collabs and come up with REC takes? tongue.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 28 2012, 12:27 PM
QUOTE (Blister @ Dec 28 2012, 03:28 AM) *
I've bought the same one based on so many at GMC have used it & I have no complaints. When you use the GMC search bar, this model comes up often. Your girlfriend has excellent taste! wink.gif

I bet she has biggrin.gif , It is great a great webcam, I love that you can edit the zoom and the headtracking, but now I can finally do rec's with good audio and good video, Seems like a good trade. A necklace for a webcam ^^,

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 28 2012, 09:29 AM) *
Alright! Greeat gift mate - this means you will be in the v-chat sessions, participate on collabs and come up with REC takes? tongue.gif

Thats right, I already joined some v-chat's with my old webcam but this man is sooo much better.
Prepare for the REC biggrin.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 01:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 28 2012, 11:27 AM) *
I bet she has biggrin.gif , It is great a great webcam, I love that you can edit the zoom and the headtracking, but now I can finally do rec's with good audio and good video, Seems like a good trade. A necklace for a webcam ^^,

Thats right, I already joined some v-chat's with my old webcam but this man is sooo much better.
Prepare for the REC biggrin.gif.

Bring it on cowboy!

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 28 2012, 05:40 PM
yey it works, just tried it on gabriel's chat, Too bad my pod x3 died today >< why can't I have a working webcam and a working recording/multieffects. pff

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 28 2012, 08:52 PM

Congrats! That should keep you happy and get you going in video collabs for some time to come !!

Todd

QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 27 2012, 05:07 PM) *

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 09:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 28 2012, 04:40 PM) *
yey it works, just tried it on gabriel's chat, Too bad my pod x3 died today >< why can't I have a working webcam and a working recording/multieffects. pff

Can it be fixed? Or should you buy a new one?

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 28 2012, 10:50 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 28 2012, 09:38 PM) *
Can it be fixed? Or should you buy a new one?

I dont know yet, I am guessing that my power supply is faulty, I don't have warranty since it is a second hand
but I am going to contact line 6 for it, they have nice support.

keep ya updated biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 29 2012, 08:53 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Dec 28 2012, 09:50 PM) *
I dont know yet, I am guessing that my power supply is faulty, I don't have warranty since it is a second hand
but I am going to contact line 6 for it, they have nice support.

keep ya updated biggrin.gif

Alright mate! Well, you could try any other power supply that has the appropriate voltage I think wink.gif see if that's the fault and then you will know. I use another power supply for my AMT - I mean one that was not originally with the AMT but which has the same voltage smile.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Dec 30 2012, 12:26 AM
yes but it has a 2000 mah output , with the 9v combination input,really weird combination.
I think they run in like 20 euro's so I will check some out next week, hope it works.

Cheers

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:33 AM