Apprentice Bushido Task 50
Ben Higgins
Jan 12 2013, 11:00 AM
Instructor
Task 50: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Around-The-World-Italy/

Enough said.

I don't even need to threaten you with the deadline, do I ?

Next Saturday. You don't want The Godfather to be displeased.

Hell, even I don't want The Godfather to be displeased.....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 12 2013, 07:56 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 12 2013, 10:00 AM) *
Task 50: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Around-The-World-Italy/

Enough said.

I don't even need to threaten you with the deadline, do I ?

Next Saturday. You don't want The Godfather to be displeased.

Hell, even I don't want The Godfather to be displeased.....

The Godfather won't notice.... he's to busy playing with his sticky hand... biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
zoom
Jan 16 2013, 12:41 PM
Learning Roadie
Up early for this one. Actually going away for a few days (actually help a mate out Frank Blake He got himself in trouble again laugh.gif) so it's now or never.

Really fun lesson this one and I've been playing my acoustic a bit lately. Those Tremolo bits are pretty hard to get right. I have a confession because of lack of time I've used my best tremolo take and stuck it in my best take. Ok confession over.

https://soundcloud.com/zoomify/tarantella-italy

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 16 2013, 03:49 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (zoom @ Jan 16 2013, 11:41 AM) *
Up early for this one. Actually going away for a few days (actually help a mate out Frank Blake He got himself in trouble again laugh.gif) so it's now or never.

Really fun lesson this one and I've been playing my acoustic a bit lately. Those Tremolo bits are pretty hard to get right. I have a confession because of lack of time I've used my best tremolo take and stuck it in my best take. Ok confession over.

https://soundcloud.com/zoomify/tarantella-italy

Oh yes.. this is so cool !! I don't know about you but every time I hear this lesson it puts me in a good mind and I find myself grinning like an idiot ! So I wonder what it must be like playing it biggrin.gif

Sounds good.. you got those muted pick strokes sounding authentic and that tremolo picking (even if it was chopped in) also did the job !! No complaints ! We both survive this week having pleased The Godfather cool.gif

Donut !

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 16 2013, 07:11 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 16 2013, 09:49 AM) *
Oh yes.. this is so cool !! I don't know about you but every time I hear this lesson it puts me in a good mind and I find myself grinning like an idiot ! So I wonder what it must be like playing it biggrin.gif

Sounds good.. you got those muted pick strokes sounding authentic and that tremolo picking (even if it was chopped in) also did the job !! No complaints ! We both survive this week having pleased The Godfather cool.gif

Donut !

Nice one Zoom! No sleeping with the fishes for you this week.....

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Quantum
Jan 19 2013, 05:08 PM
Hey, guys! : )

Here's my take of this week's task:

Bushido Task #50

Enjoy! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 19 2013, 06:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Quantum @ Jan 19 2013, 04:08 PM) *
Hey, guys! : )

Here's my take of this week's task:

Bushido Task #50

Enjoy! tongue.gif

Well done, Dian - this rocks !! You even did the tremolo picking bit at the end ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:46 AM