2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Hello Everyone
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 24 2012, 11:55 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 16 2012, 12:08 PM) *
Most people will hate me for saying it but I think Hammett recorded better interpretations of Dave's solos on Kill 'Em All whereas Dave's sounded a bit messier in comparison.

In my experience, I see more people worshipping Mustaine and really slamming Metallica. It's almost become fashionable to be anti Metallica and pro Mustaine these days but I think you can just love both bands and appreciate all the musicians in either one smile.gif

There's no denying that both bands (and Hetfield and Mustaine in particular) have been a massive, massive influence on the evolution of metal and the way we play guitar.. they've both contributed so much smile.gif

Yeah man, like somebody said, music is not sport - where somebody is competing over the other , we should enjoy in it the way it is, without prejudices and fascinating in every term.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:14 PM