Roland Micro Cube
ESP-player21
Aug 16 2006, 10:19 PM
GMC:er
Hey everyone I picked up a Roland Micro Cube yesterday and for what it is worth it is awesome. The distortion will blow your mind for how tiny this thing is and the clean is very nice. So if you need a small affordable amp that wont piss your roomates off, try one of these out.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mark Schiewe
Aug 17 2006, 05:42 AM
yea i got one a couple of months ago, but imma upgrade to a Roland 30 X

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
joebar
Jan 12 2007, 02:38 PM
QUOTE (Mark Schiewe @ Aug 17 2006, 05:42 AM) *
yea i got one a couple of months ago, but imma upgrade to a Roland 30 X

Are you satisfied with the roland 30x? I think about to buy the same amp.

+Quote Post
Ikaros
Jan 12 2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah I got the 20X and think its great. The 30X should be fine too. I also got the Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch so I can toggle between the effects on and off and clean vs. lead channels independently.

Keep in mind the 20X features stompbox pedal simulations, while the 30X features amp simulation choices instead. To me a decent overdrive simulation was more important than sounding like another brand amp. The 20X has an Overdrive based on the Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive and it also has Tube Drive that reacts based on how hard you strike the strings.

This post has been edited by Ikaros: Jan 12 2007, 03:40 PM

--------------------
Webpage:
- http://www.myspace.com/yngwie100
Equipment:
- Fender Standard Stratocaster
- Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks
- Roland Cube-20X modeling amp
- Boss FS-6 Dual Footswitch
- DOD YJM308 Overdrive (optional)
- Boss DS-1 Distortion (optional)
- Marshall MG15CD amp (spare)

+Quote Post
Guitar Master123
Jan 19 2007, 11:00 AM
I have Roland Micro Cube. It was my first amp and I haven't really tried out any others so couldn't really compare but it is a great amp. It can do anything. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Country
Rap
Hip-Hop
Altenative
Punk
Classical
Reggae
Gospel
Heavy Metal
BlueGrass
Rock N' Roll

Mahalo!
Merry X-Mas
And a Happy New Year!

+Quote Post
nowheretohide
Jan 19 2007, 12:39 PM
Go with the 30x my friend has one and it kicks ass. Really nice effects great distortion and clean.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Feb 1 2007, 04:39 AM
Lets go fishing!
Well my mate has the Microcrube, its a great little pratice amp!! But I myself own the Roland 60 Watt Cube which is powerful enough to blow your head off blink.gif laugh.gif Its big enough for gigs, and has tons of options to configure! cool.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:00 AM