2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Johan Randén, My god..
Patrik Jezierski
Aug 1 2008, 01:35 PM
GMC:er
Yeah Johan is a really good guitarplayer. I actually happen to know him, we went to the same music school and played at same concerts. He is 20 years old, and had Mattias IA Eklund as guitar teacher smile.gif His phrasing is totally unbelievable

This video was actually recorded at our school smile.gif
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UWG-JkSFrKM

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ErikEklund
Aug 1 2008, 02:14 PM
QUOTE (Patrik Jezierski @ Aug 1 2008, 01:35 PM) *
Yeah Johan is a really good guitarplayer. I actually happen to know him, we went to the same music school and played at same concerts. He is 20 years old, and had Mattias IA Eklund as guitar teacher smile.gif His phrasing is totally unbelievable

This video was actually recorded at our school smile.gif
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UWG-JkSFrKM

I have seen Johan Randén live like three times and I got to tell you guys that he is great!
He and his band "synkopaterna" is having a gig in gothenburg now in august and I´m gonna be there and later in august I´m going to begin the same school as johan went to, Music and production.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ErikEklund: Aug 1 2008, 02:15 PM

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Aug 1 2008, 04:02 PM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
That was beautiful smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Aug 7 2008, 12:42 AM
Instructor
Very good! But I really miss originality...I fell like every new guitarist seems to be a copy of...I don't know why, but as time go by I try to come back to the great of the past...

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
FrankW
Nov 15 2008, 05:48 PM
I think this guy deserves another look. I love fusion. This kid is ridiculous. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Nov 16 2008, 05:46 AM
Amen.

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:42 PM