Drum Tracks On Cd Format?
lefty01
Jul 23 2007, 01:23 AM
GMC:er
Hi, all my fellow GMC'ers!
I ask for all your help, once again. I am trying to find some very basic rock/metal drum tracks. I need nothing fancy at all...just something to jam with. The problem is, I am in need of these to be on a standard cd format...something that plays on my regular old cd player. I am willing to pay (of course), if any of you can provide this for me, or any ideas where these can be purchased? I would like the tracks to be 3-4 mintues in length, and a few diff tempos. 10-12 tracks per cd would be just what I need. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Jul 23 2007, 02:44 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Jul 22 2007, 07:23 PM) *
Hi, all my fellow GMC'ers!
I ask for all your help, once again. I am trying to find some very basic rock/metal drum tracks. I need nothing fancy at all...just something to jam with. The problem is, I am in need of these to be on a standard cd format...something that plays on my regular old cd player. I am willing to pay (of course), if any of you can provide this for me, or any ideas where these can be purchased? I would like the tracks to be 3-4 mintues in length, and a few diff tempos. 10-12 tracks per cd would be just what I need. biggrin.gif

Well what you could do is get a free drum program download from the web....alot of them are trial so you can try it out and save the samples you make........then all you have to do is use the render to disk option that comes with the program.............convert the wave file to mp3 format and just burn what you have to cd,,,,,,,,then you can make as many samples as you want for free.........and if you like the drum program you can usualy buy it from the site that you found it on............ hope this helps you out......it is not hard to do at all........

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:10 PM