1 Million Dollars Question
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 26 2011, 11:44 PM
Instructor
Before you answer honestly, look at this video please ... laugh.gif

So ???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
thefireball
Dec 26 2011, 11:54 PM
Learning Roadie
I don't think I could give up the internet. It is such a help to me. Without it, I would not be playing guitar.
Money is money. Never would be satisified. At least the internet is constantly changing.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by thefireball: Dec 26 2011, 11:55 PM

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 27 2011, 01:23 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
But then I wouldn't have GMC! ohmy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Dec 27 2011, 01:32 AM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
A very interesting video, although I don't agree with many statements in there.

As for giving up on internet... I would have to see the actual million dollars on a case in front of me to know the answer laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
maharzan
Dec 27 2011, 02:24 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I make a living from the internet. I cannot even imagine what to do without it. That question takes away my basic needs. A million dollar is not enough.

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 27 2011, 02:43 AM
Instructor
Capitalist propaganda.

+Quote Post
JD_
Dec 27 2011, 07:36 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 27 2011, 01:43 AM) *
Capitalist propaganda.

haha +1 smile.gif

--------------------
ESP E2 VIPER CAMO,
ENGL INFERNO 100w,
TWO NOTES CAPTOR X

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 27 2011, 08:04 AM
Instructor
Nope, I wouldn't biggrin.gif I also make a living out of the internet so, I guess I would have the possibility of investing the million bucks and making them create more money, but i would lose valuable connections and means of connecting without the internet, so it's out of the question!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 27 2011, 10:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Alex Feather @ Dec 27 2011, 02:43 AM) *
Capitalist propaganda.

Haha, of course cool.gif

I'll quote Evil from the movie "The Fifth Element"

Shadow: "Money is of... no importance. I... want... the... STONES..." ph34r.gif In this case "The Internet" cool.gif

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Dec 27 2011, 10:40 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 27 2011, 10:46 PM
Instructor
Also agree with you, no way! But ... they say that everyone has its price! ! Let's say... a 100 mill ??/ hahahahaaah..

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 28 2011, 12:15 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Nope.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 28 2011, 01:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 28 2011, 12:15 AM) *
Nope.

Think again - it's a full studio of guitars and equipment (of course,studio with the most beautiful hostesses in the world! ) biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Dec 28 2011, 02:07 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 08:03 PM) *
Think again - it's a full studio of guitars and equipment (of course,studio with the most beautiful hostesses in the world! ) biggrin.gif

That would be awesome, but how would you spread your name around? You killed off the internet. laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Dec 28 2011, 02:40 AM
Learning Tone Master
600,000 , that's my price,and you would never see me again,except if I ran into cris while I was vacationing in Switzerland and we took a picture
right now,in this economy,I could take that 600 large, retire and by the time I was 60 have an easy million

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Dec 28 2011, 02:47 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 12:46 PM) *
Also agree with you, no way! But ... they say that everyone has its price! ! Let's say... a 100 mill ??/ hahahahaaah..

Where do I sign? I got along fine without it for most of my life and I dont expect to make that kind of cash off of the internet in my remaining years so yeah show me the money!! I'll find lots of other stuff to do while I am on permanent vacation cool.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 28 2011, 02:49 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Sinisa Cekic @ Dec 27 2011, 09:03 PM) *

The concept is abstract to me. The internet is a huge part of technological, social, and economic progression. I wish to be a part of it as long as I am alive, I do not wish to push myself backwards, I want to move forwards. Whilst this may be extreme for the internet, next they will as me if I will take a million dollars to give up living with power and water.

I don't need excessive things to make happy, I wont lie, money makes me VERY happy. But you know how much? $500. If I had that right now I would be the happiest man in the world. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 28 2011, 04:57 AM
Instructor
A million doesn't go as far as it used to these days. It would have to be a few billion.

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 28 2011, 04:04 PM
GMC:er
I remember what life was like before the Intrawebs!!!! sad.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 28 2011, 04:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SpaseMoonkey @ Dec 28 2011, 02:07 AM) *
That would be awesome, but how would you spread your name around? You killed off the internet. laugh.gif

I'd buy CNN & MTV stocks wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 29 2011, 10:23 AM
Instructor
A lot of my work is comming from the Internet but I will give it up for a couple of billions:) and will socialize with people the real way like it use to be! If you think about it there are places in the world that don't have Internet and even electricity! They are surviving and enjoying their lives so it's possible!!!

This post has been edited by Alex Feather: Dec 29 2011, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:23 AM