Hello Out There!
Gunnar
Oct 30 2006, 10:50 PM
GMC:er
Hi
I'm a newcomer in this worldwide classroom, so I guess it's common courtesy to introduce myself to rest of the class.
I turned fifty this summer, so I said to myself that now it's about time to realize the "lead guitarist"-dream.
This guy got himself some guitars and an amp, and tried to locate a site on the internet giving guitar-lessons.
I found an ocean full of promising web-sites. Read fretboard theory, scales and chords for some time. But I newer met no teacher out there, before I ended up here.
I wrote Kris yesterday and got some peace of advise this morning. And even more: he answered in swedish. Great! You see: I'm a norwegian!
So, now I'll try to catch up with this guitarplaying dream.
I guess it's a kind of middle-age crisis, but so what: I'm gonna learn this guitar-stuff all the same!!!

Nice meeting you all!

Gunnar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Gunnar   Hello Out There!   Oct 30 2006, 10:50 PM
- - PickNGrin   50 heh heh right behind you bro! And peo...   Oct 31 2006, 05:01 PM
- - Nick   Hello Gunnar You are never to old, or to paraphra...   Nov 4 2006, 03:59 AM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:40 PM