Hello People Where Shall I Start. Hhhhmm Im New Around Here.
extigy
Aug 15 2007, 07:21 AM
GMC:er
Good morning all,

Well, i wanna become good at the guitar. lets see where shall i start ?

anyways my name is Zack, im from the uk. I have been playing for 2 months now and i suck. Thats why i am here to try and work all this guitar business out.

Anyways guys.

Hello and hope to hear from u lot soon.

cya laters

from Zack *UK*

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PacmanProduction...
Aug 15 2007, 07:31 AM
welcome Zack! You should start around the beginner's lessons...a good one to start with is Gabriel's John Frusciante solo...very easy yet satisfiying. Or you could browse around the different chord lessons to get familiar with them. (really there's too many to chose from)....tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by PacmanProductions: Aug 15 2007, 07:37 AM

--------------------
You don't play the guitar, You play the music....

My Stuff:
Greg Bennett Avion
Peavey Rage 158
Zoom G1X Multi-effect Foot Pedal

My Wishlist!!!!
Ibanez JEM (any)
Herman Li's Sound Enhancement Pedal
a new acoustic
XBOX 360 Elite BABY!

My Myspace: www.myspace.com/pacman12494

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 15 2007, 07:33 AM
Moderation Policy Director
Good morning and welcome to GMC smile.gif

LEt us know if you have any questions - I'm always happy to help fellow Brits smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
ibanezkiller
Aug 15 2007, 07:47 AM
HEy... theres so much to choose i guess it depends on what you want to get out of the guitar ... solo rythm chords theory ... To mention a few!!

--------------------
METALLICA ROCKS!

+Quote Post
Sergeant_Ant
Aug 15 2007, 08:01 AM
YO! i wish i knew about this place at 2 months sad.gif but that just means youll have a great starting point!

--------------------
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

"Whenever society gets too stifling and the rules get too complex, there's some sort of musical explosion" - Slash / Guns 'n Roses

"Play the music, not the instrument." - Author Unknown

Equpiment
Guitars: Ibanez RG350EX
Fender Stratocaster S-S-S
Effects: None
Amps: Fender SP-10

www.myspace.com/sergeantant

+Quote Post
Pavel
Aug 15 2007, 08:02 AM
Instructor
Welcome Zack! There are lessons for everything you need so just spend some time browsing around and be sure to check Kris's basic lessons and alternate picking lessons before moving onto something more difficult!

Practice hard and enjoy your staying!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
extigy
Aug 15 2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks guys sounds good, ! thing tho. There is alot of music i like but i don't know which one would suit me. Im doing the beginners lessons now. The pen scale is a b**ch. lol biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
DBF
Aug 19 2007, 03:27 AM
Gday Zack

Mate its good that youre here a 2 months in. You wont fall for the common trap of trying to get speed before mastering technique. Take it from me it takes alot of time to fix when you get those two things back to front.

Have fun. Practice lots. smile.gif

--------------------
"Isnt it enough to see that the garden is beautiful, without imagining fairies at the bottom of it too?"[i]

DBF!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 19 2007, 06:52 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (extigy @ Aug 15 2007, 08:21 AM) *
i suck

Hi Zack, you'll improve quickly now with GMC, there's no magic just takes a lot of practice and all these great instructors will show you exactly what's important with guitar playing.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:39 AM