John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci
John Petrucci

That should plenty good. Out of all the guitarists listed here I think John Petrucci is the only one that has a proven successful and very popular instructional video, and that was like 1995, there is no telling how good of not only a guitarist, but also a teacher he is now. Just because they are good guitarists doesn't mean they will be good teachers. For example Vinnie Moore and Michael Romeo are 2 of my favorite guitarists, they both are bad at teaching, I learned 100 times more in Rock Discipline.

Here is Malmsteen's first lesson:
"Hey guys this is Yngwie J. from the worlds greatest band and oh if you didn't know by now I am the greatest guitarist ever and always will be" *plays harmonic minor ascending 16th notes 170 BPM* "Ok now I am going to show you some licks" *plays harmonic minor ascending 16th notes 200 BPM*. "Ok if you didn't catch that, I am going to slow it down a bit so you losers can catch up with me" *plays same thing at 180 BPM*. "Ok awesome, now while we are at it, I want to show you 10 new songs of my new album. Watch me shred!"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by shellshock1911: Mar 7 2008, 04:00 AM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JVM
Mar 7 2008, 04:04 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Brother Woodrow @ Mar 6 2008, 04:13 PM) *
It's a great honour for us GMC members that a famous guitar player like Marcus has become our new instructor! I am also grateful for our 'old' great instructors and I do not forget what they did and do for us! But maybe you think of a well-known guitar player that you would like so much to see as an instructor on GMC? For me it would be Dan Auerbach from the Black Keys! Kris, please lead him to the GMC! tongue.gif

+1 for dan. Some raw blues like that would be great.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Mar 7 2008, 08:12 AM
GMC:er
David Gilmour
Eric Johnson
Eric Clapton
BB King
Jimmy Page
Richie Blackmore

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Mar 7 2008, 08:30 AM
Instructor
Michael Romeo

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 7 2008, 08:46 AM
Lets go fishing!
I think we all know what really needs to be done.....

Senior Pablo Gilberto here @ GMC cool.gif biggrin.gif

Id request buckethead but I know he isnt big on words .... ROFL laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:06 PM