4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Most Disliked Games Of All Time
FretDancer69
Jan 28 2008, 03:43 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Jan 27 2008, 07:02 PM) *
I'm with the Uncreator. Really the only WW2 game that I've ever liked is Call of Duty 1 & 2. I wish that the guys who make Medal of Honor would just give it a rest tongue.gif

i really like the MOH games lol , European Assault and Frontline tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 28 2008, 03:45 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
I hate them for these reasons:

All about the same thing
I Already know the ending
Same Weapons
Lack Of Gameplay Variety
Same Online Play

smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Goliath
Jan 28 2008, 04:54 AM
I dunno about that, WWII games are the same uninspired crap over and over again. It's like playing Madden each year. The first couple were ok, but they lost me when they kept rehashing the same stuff over and over again. The AI is usually really bad and you can use choke points like doors and execute scores of them without moving. The gameplay never was all that hot and it's the same stuff each level over and over. The story is told on loading screens in the format of letters home (typically), but it doesn't really pull me in.

Don't get me wrong, WWII was fought by a truly great generation of men, but there isn't enough story told through the gameplay, which is where I fault them.

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 28 2008, 06:06 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Plus, every time you get one a .50 calibur machine gun, millions of guys run at you and you can mow them down, but if you were to skip this machine gun, those millions of guys would not be there!?!!?

i was not aware the nazis were magicians!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Jan 28 2008, 06:56 AM
I actually liked all Call of Duty Games, especially 4. Unfortunately I hate all MOH games. There is no way one guy can mow down thousands of Nazi's alone.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 28 2008, 09:31 AM
Instructor
MOH was a start - COD came later! I love that D-Day mission in MOH:Allied Assault.

Also there are loads of new games like Company Of Heroes which something like an RTS and i really like it - graphics, music, the way you play it, pretty real. Also another game i love is the whole Commandos series (except the one which is actually a shooter).

Since my grandfather was among those who captured Berlin (he was a member of tank division) this whole 'war' thing stays pretty close to me and i love all the WW2 movies and games smile.gif

Of course some of them are totally screwed up and made on a low budget so they suck biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ayen
Jan 30 2008, 08:55 AM
Yeah, Company of Heroes is great, I play it all the time on my laptop, but I usually go turtle and get mowed down. sad.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
kyldeee
Feb 1 2008, 04:28 PM
Oh man do I hate the Heroes of Might and Magic -series... It's so boring game.

--------------------

Music really is a way to reach out and hold on to each other in a healthy way.
- Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:22 AM