For You Fantasy Role Players And Book Readers., Legendary guitar players weapon if it wasnt a guitar.
Tharn
Jul 10 2013, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Hello all- Iv'e been here for about a week and still can't believe the amount of knowledge and goodwill toward other musicians that is jam packed here at GMC! I'm still floored by it.
Anyway- I was thinking- for those of us that were or are into fantasy type games or books to read- Where the hero or player may be using a certain sword or club depending on his fighting style----

How would this translate into the legendary guitar players we all know and love- for example-
I would think that
Michael Schenker's Flying V If he were transported into fantasy realm- would be a
"+3 sword of laceration " allows for the most delicate of attacks to hit their mark most precisely causing extra damage from bleeding.

where as Angus Young's Gibson would be a
"+2 Mace of stunning" (chance of mesmerizing opponents at end of attack due to great timing and footwork)
-
curious if any of you care to come up with some.
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:46 PM