Ok You Know What The Metronome Is Pissing Me Off.
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 28 2007, 09:35 PM
GMC:er
Ive used a online metronome before but I think I just relized ive been using it wrong . Is it like one note per click or beat of the metronome or what ? Depending on the time signature that would change right ? I mean like that was my take on it. But im just confused as to if im using it right and how I would use it to play the First video lick in Pavels Alternate Picking Lesson Numero 4.

http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/metronome.php

Thats the metronome I use and yes ive checked out Kris's video on the metronome. I just dont know whether or not ive been using it right.

-John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Pavel
Jun 28 2007, 09:43 PM
Instructor
Alt.picking 4 is a 6-tuplet based exercise so you should play 6 notes per beat/click!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 28 2007, 09:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jun 28 2007, 12:43 PM) *
Alt.picking 4 is a 6-tuplet based exercise so you should play 6 notes per beat/click!

Duh. Why didnt I think of that? That makes sense. So that Set-tuplet that you set Rusty Cooley plays would be seven notes per beat ?

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:20 PM