Get Guitar Pro Lite Free
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2013, 12:25 AM
GMC:er
If you don't have a copy of GUITAR PRO, then here is your chance to get the "lite" version for free. This was posted a while back as well. GUITAR PRO LITE is great little package for learning guitar. I use the Pro version to create all of the tablature in my vid chat lessons. Here is the link.

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=...ributor=iguitar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SixStringSamurai
Jun 1 2013, 12:35 AM
Great, thanks Todd! I haven't had Guitar Pro in ages.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
http://www.six-string-samurai.com - Gear reviews for the terminally GAS-afflicted.

Thank you to John at GMC for inviting me to hang out and talk gear with you guys!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 1 2013, 03:31 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Very nice find! smile.gif

What are the limitations of the lite version?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jun 1 2013, 04:47 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have Guitar Pro 6 and its great, love it especially the fact that all the lessons here can be used on GP6 biggrin.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2013, 08:32 PM
Here is a link that shows the comparison between the two. It looks like a bit less import/export but the core functionality is pretty much the same which is nice smile.gif

http://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=...ite-comparaison

Todd

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jun 1 2013, 10:31 AM) *
Very nice find! smile.gif

What are the limitations of the lite version?

+Quote Post
dcz702
Jun 1 2013, 09:31 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
guitar pro is one of the best tools i have ever used for learning guitar. i think this is a must buy for people learning guitar. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 2 2013, 08:27 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (dcz702 @ Jun 1 2013, 10:31 PM) *
guitar pro is one of the best tools i have ever used for learning guitar. i think this is a must buy for people learning guitar. biggrin.gif

Yes, Guitar Pro is FINE !

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:34 AM