2 Pages V  < 1 2  
A Tiny Little Splinter
Bedlam
Aug 6 2008, 06:18 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Aug 6 2008, 11:04 AM) *
now thats the reply I was hoping from you lot ! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

biggrin.gif anytime...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Aug 6 2008, 06:20 PM
Lets go fishing!
Double Wasp attack!!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

nature has it in for you MickeM laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif My bait of choice is actually canned meat though laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 6 2008, 06:26 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (JeroenKole @ Aug 6 2008, 07:15 PM) *
You'd better see a docter about it, I've read somewhere that the second sting of a wasp can cause allergy. At least I'm pretty certain my stepmom became alergic to wasps that way.

Ok, If it persists or get worse I will go. Cheers!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:58 AM