Amp Selector?
michaelwalker
May 29 2012, 08:22 PM
GMC:er
Is there such a thing as an Amp Selector, like a Speaker Selector, something I can selector different amps?? like I have three amps and I want to selector which one thru my guitar...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: Jackson DK2S, Jackson JS-20, Peavey AT-200 autotune, my homemade Gibson Flying V, ESP MH-301, Ibanez ARTCORE AF-75, Ibanez Mikro, Yamaha JR-1, Yamaha F-335, Epiphone Artisit 200, Ovation Idea, and last but not least a rare Brownsville Mini.

Amps: Crate GX-2200H with 2 Crate 4X12, Fender G-Dec3, ZT Lunchbox, ZOOM G3X Effects and Amp Simulator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
awat
May 29 2012, 08:40 PM
Morley makes one and so do other companies. You plug your guitar into it and then the other lines go to your amps. What ever amp you want the signal to go to, step on the foot switch. The signal will go to that amp and the other ones at the same time if you want. it is called a ABC box. Hopes this helps you

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Mudbone
May 30 2012, 05:26 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
http://www.tonebone.com/re-bigshot-aby.htm

Very high quality stuff.

--------------------

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Gear:

Guitars: Uncle Rufus' Twanger Classic
Amps: Mississippi Boom Box
Mojo: Hammer of Odin and a pair of Ox gonads
Inspiration: Samuel Adams Boston Lager

Zero to Hero: 1,387/10,000

+Quote Post
Marcost
May 31 2012, 03:15 PM
Hi I have used the Boss LS-2 to switch between two amps and combinations of both, plus I seem to recall getting a dry signal out as well (to third amp?)

Regards

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 31 2012, 04:22 PM
Instructor
yes, there are some ways to do it... check how Steve Vai does it...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:22 PM