Drum Machine Software
jpj_zep
Jun 17 2008, 12:44 AM
GMC:er
Does any one have andy recommendations for drum machine software? I was looking at EZdrummer is it worth the money. I just want it to lay down fast drum tracks and be able to change the tempo.

I was also looking for some advice for recording with an electric drum kit. I have a Yamaha DTExpress, and I'm going direct to my Firebox. The sound is ok, but I would like something better. Any suggestions.

Can you post of email me

thanks,

[email protected]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 17 2008, 01:13 AM
Instructor
EZdrummer is a great solution for the money. I definitely recommend superior or rock\pop kit.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Jun 17 2008, 11:04 AM
Instructor
I can recommend EZDrummer too. I dont use it personally, but i have tried it. And it's easy, good value and sounds good.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 17 2008, 11:19 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
EZdrummer definatly is worth the money, the recently converted here, quick and easy to use, add the DFH expansion pack for excellent metal kits

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 17 2008, 06:44 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Ezdrummer is great , I recommend it also..There is one more option , it is Addictive Drums..They sound great too...Couldn't decide which is better between two..Maybe AD.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
USAMAN
Jun 17 2008, 07:14 PM
I always seem to go against the grain..lol
I've never used ezdrummer.

FRUITYLOOPS express $49.00 usd download. does drums, bass, and everything in between.

--------------------
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat ?

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Jun 18 2008, 02:20 AM
I use EZDrummer daily, can't get "EZer" hahaha check it out. totally worthh the cashh

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:49 PM