Disclosure Of Doomsday
showyourfist
Dec 16 2008, 10:19 PM
GMC:er
Seeing as these aren't really lyrics I thought I should post it here too see what you all think. I wrote it for someone AGES ago. It's just a very shorty story thing.

Disclosure of Doomsday

Skewered upon stakes of lies were the corpses of thousands. Lovers seperated by tongues of venom and the sting of gods. No-one has the power to stop evil when it's seed lies withing the mind. Only the true of heart, the open minded, the ones who think outside the static box of life can become saviours.

Withing the wastelands of the Island formely known as the United Kingdom the sun heats up the dry ground. Baked soil trampled by hardened feet. The shuffle of people knowing they're about to die creating harsh feelings on the already troubled minds of the last hidden. Beneath the ruins of London, Beneath the guilt-ridden brains behind the modern killing machines, curled up against each other for warmth are the last couple. The last ones allowed to love. Man and woman, combination of perfection....

Awakened at last from their escape by pursuit, the two hold each other tighter, a last desperate attempt to save what we crave most. Love. As would be, the woman nuzzles into the mans chest, the comfort of his breathing calming her petrified state. Her mind wanders, to what life was like before, before cruel gods took again their hold on us. The man looks at his partner. He doesn't care if anyone else said theirs was prettier. For love is what we make it and his love is the prettiest of all, a goddess to him and not even through death could they be parted.

A tear fell from his face as the hunters rounded the last corners, physical form would not be his for much longer, but he and her would not die upon those teeth of hell above ground, he and her would die here, together, as a last stand for love. Like black beetles the fanatics grabbed the beauty he wanted to keep most. They had her tight, but he would not let go, she screamed for release, for sanctuary, he screamed for vengeance as she was taken, he will find her soon.

Grabbing his virtuitous fury he relentlessly showed the enemy the power of his heart, and through the tears he smote down unfairness. Life had become so cruel...

As his last breath left him, his avenged spirit left the earth and soared high into heaven and there him and his lover rejoiced, through all the pain they had become one again...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

I've had three wives and three guitars. I still play the guitars-Andres Segovia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Dec 16 2008, 10:21 PM
Very Story-like and EPICLY BROOTAL! Would make an amazing Death metal song, Very Epic.
However, and dont take this the wrong way, as a song, you may want to trim it, and arrange it some more. other than that, nice!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Marshall MG10KK Kerry King 10 Watt

+Quote Post
showyourfist
Dec 16 2008, 10:25 PM
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 16 2008, 09:21 PM) *
Very Story-like and EPICLY BROOTAL! Would make an amazing Death metal song, Very Epic.
However, and dont take this the wrong way, as a song, you may want to trim it, and arrange it some more. other than that, nice!

Thanks!

It's not a song, just a little something I wrote ages ago

--------------------

+Quote Post
sigma7
Dec 16 2008, 10:46 PM
QUOTE (showyourfist @ Dec 16 2008, 04:25 PM) *
Thanks!

It's not a song, just a little something I wrote ages ago

dude mak it into a song like coheed and cambra, except more death metally

--------------------

+Quote Post
showyourfist
Dec 16 2008, 10:53 PM
QUOTE (sigma7 @ Dec 16 2008, 09:46 PM) *
dude mak it into a song like coheed and cambra, except more death metally

I guess I could make it into some sort of epic death song, hmm yeah! an epic first half, then the last half can be some speed fuelled riffage with explosive metal outro!!

mad.gif -Angry metal face of awesome

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 16 2008, 11:01 PM
Learning Rock Star
Awesome story! Truly epic!
QUOTE (showyourfist @ Dec 16 2008, 10:53 PM) *
I guess I could make it into some sort of epic death song, hmm yeah! an epic first half, then the last half can be some speed fuelled riffage with explosive metal outro!!

mad.gif -Angry metal face of awesome

This in a song-version would be even more epic! You don't need it to rhyme, though. Think outside of the static box and keep the text like it is, and just metal it up tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Dec 16 2008, 11:03 PM
Can people stop typing Coheed and Cambria. It makes me sad.

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Dec 16 2008, 11:06 PM
QUOTE (Duncan @ Dec 16 2008, 05:03 PM) *
Can people stop typing Coheed and Cambria. It makes me sad.

Why?

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post
Canis
Dec 16 2008, 11:18 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Guitarman700 @ Dec 16 2008, 11:06 PM) *
Why?

Talking about Coheed and Cambria, I love your new signature, Guitarman ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guitarman700
Dec 16 2008, 11:21 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Dec 16 2008, 05:18 PM) *
Talking about Coheed and Cambria, I love your new signature, Guitarman ^^

Thanks, Made it myself!

--------------------
My Gear:
Guitars:
Jackson Dinky Custom
Washburn WG-587 7-String
LTD EX-50
Kramer Focus 6000
Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:24 AM