Shall I Buy This One?, What do you think of this guitar
jacmoe
Jun 24 2008, 04:46 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Flex2142 @ Jun 24 2008, 05:27 PM) *
jacmoe, do you have this in mind? looks good smile.gif
http://www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_les_paul_ultra_ii_me.htm

Yes! laugh.gif

I think it is the closest you can ever get to a real Gibson (Without breaking the bank)!
Great value!

But, there are pricier options:
Thomann list of Epi LPs

If you want real burstbuckers, then check out this:
Epiphone Les Paul Std. Tak Matusumoto
But, unfortunately, the price just doubled.
And you could get a real Gibson LP Studio for that price..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by jacmoe: Jun 24 2008, 04:47 PM

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Jun 24 2008, 07:17 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
If you don't have the money for a real Gibson (or you just don't want to spend that much) an Epiphone is the perfect choice, they offer perfect value for money, and if you replace the pickups you can turn an already very good guitar into an awesome one.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Flex2142
Jun 24 2008, 07:48 PM
I think I will buy this one:

http://www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_les_paul_ultra_ii_me.htm

or the one I had first in mind, finally I will test them a little bit at the music shop and than I decide wich one I buy.

And if I need to change pickups I can do it every time (and will open a new topic here wich ones I should take biggrin.gif).

Thank you all for your help smile.gif

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Jun 24 2008, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Buy it with no doubt, nice piece of gear!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jun 24 2008, 09:19 PM
Now I want one myself! laugh.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")
Start by playing something - a bend, a riff, a scale, a song - very slowly; if you make a mistake, start over; do this over and over, until you can play it flawlessly - and I do mean flawlessly - many times in a row. Next, gradually increase the tempo. Eventually you'll be flailing like a madman.

+Quote Post
Flex2142
Jul 13 2008, 06:57 PM
Late thanks to all =)
I buyed a few days ago my new guitar, my choice was the Epiphone Les Paul Ultra, and now i can say it was a very good choice, sound is great for this price, but now I think my amp is a little bit too bad for the new guitar biggrin.gif but doesnt matters all in all it sounds very nice. Thank you all wink.gif

+Quote Post
jacmoe
Jul 13 2008, 07:12 PM
CongrAts! laugh.gif

Review when you're ready, please! wink.gif

--------------------
QUOTE ("Steve Vai")

+Quote Post
Flex2142
Jul 13 2008, 07:19 PM
Here the image biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jul 13 2008, 07:41 PM
Learning Rock Star
Those kind of guitars always make me think: "Rock'n'roll". I don't know why! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:04 PM