Selling Some Stuff :d, i kno this isn't ebay but im tryin to buy a car :)
Smikey2006
Jun 8 2007, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
haha hey GMC im trying to sell some stuff. This wont apply to most people because its expensive to ship little stuff like this to europe but you can read it anyways.

Im sellin ipod LCD screen and hard drive for 70 bucks. it doesn't work but apparently the parts can sumtimes be sold for more haha

Golf clubs. full set of precision 2 golf clubs in great condition for any golfers steel shafts with graphite on the drivers(3,5 and 1)250 canadian dollars. obo

Guitar amp- Line 6 spyder II 75 watt, with sum hosa patch chords for about 200

Paintball gun, pirana ( gun, hopper, mask, ball tubes, 10oz co2 tank, new blackline barrel, barrel sleeve and squeegy) $100 obo

Drum Kit- 5 peice red Gibralter kit, solar symbols(can't tell you too much,(i don't know alot about drums)-$300

Hockey Goaltender equiptment 33inch pads, Iteck X-factor great condition, pads glove, blocker, rebok chest protector and pants -$500 obo

All prices are canadian so for u americans this stuff might seem cheap tongue.gif u can pay me in american if u want biggrin.gif hahah. if you are interested in anything e-mail me at [email protected] and i can send pictures.

Thanks GMC and sry Kris for the sellin haha

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:55 AM