2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Steve Vai Shreds!, Like you've never seen before...
FretDancer69
Nov 20 2007, 09:08 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 20 2007, 10:52 AM) *
Are we watching the same video? blink.gif The one i saw was an Over Dub of someone playing bad!!

Im not sure if you remember but someone posted a similair video back along and i thought it was real unsure.gif laugh.gif

that was me hehe laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 20 2007, 11:02 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
these videos are funny, even if i do love vai.

Best ones are malmsteens ones, i pee everytime laughing laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 20 2007, 11:18 PM
Lets go fishing!
The Dragon force one is my favorite! smile.gif

Herman Lee - "first of all i do somethin sh*t like this hammer on and pull off" laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 20 2007, 11:27 PM
Ah yes, and he becomes "Herman Riii".

Yeah, the effects pedal bit of that video is awesome laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 20 2007, 11:48 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 20 2007, 05:27 PM) *

Wheres my guitar gone - I got home and it was missing ohmy.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 20 2007, 11:51 PM
We're terribly sorry, Steve left you a note:

Attached Image

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 20 2007, 11:55 PM
Moderation Policy Director
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Nov 21 2007, 01:11 AM
Instructor
Sounds cool !!!! smile.gif

(NOOOOT)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 21 2007, 04:22 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 20 2007, 02:51 PM) *
We're terribly sorry, Steve left you a note:

Attached Image

Master at Photoshop i see wink.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 21 2007, 10:00 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 20 2007, 10:27 PM) *

Aww I miss that video, cant remember the title now sad.gif

Sam - "Ahh yeah, basically ive only been playing 2 years so all i know are a few power chords. This is f# major and this is B flat something , I dunno. I dont really know how to play any of the solos so I just pretend to be drunk all the time! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 21 2007, 11:40 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
laugh.gif laugh.gif that was good laugh.gif I`ve seen a couple of the Malmsteen ones too they are great laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 21 2007, 12:14 PM
Lets go fishing!
I FOUND IT!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CLICK HERE FOR SOUND ENHANCMENT PEDAL

--------------------

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 21 2007, 12:36 PM
QUOTE (Owen @ Nov 20 2007, 05:29 PM) *

Old news... Check out the other vids that dude has made...

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 PM