Hello From Chile, South America!, :D
Nakzo
Mar 18 2007, 04:56 AM
GMC:er
Hi everyone of GMC, a few minutes ago i signed up to gmc and i am very anxious to learn lots of guitars skills :3

well, what can i say?
my favourites bands are iron maiden, metallica, megadeth, pantera (love dimebag tongue.gif), stratovarius, slayer (love that), guns and roses, etc.

my favourites guitarrist are diamond darrel, dave murray, yngwie malsmteen, marty friedman and steve vai. i think they are awesome and i hope one day i can play like them tongue.gif

my gear is a ibanez SZ, a amp Creator (65w) and a digitech P80 RModeling Guitar Processor

sorry about my english, but i am only 15 years old and i try to speak the best that i can xD

if there is someone who talk spanish, please send me a mp with his MSN and i add him in my list (si hay algun habla-hispano aqui q me mande un mp con su correo y asi chateamos sobre guitarras, y todas esas cosas :3 xD)

grettings to all cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"If you dont like heavy metal, well, fuck you" KAI HANSEN
"The reason of why the guitar is better than woman, is that the guitar speak when i want" Steve siro vai
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GTK
Mar 18 2007, 11:24 PM
iOla!
Hablo un poco espanol ya que aprendo español en la universidad en belgica laugh.gif laugh.gif
Puedo decir que solamente algunas palabras so please excuse me, I think I'm gonna stop talking spanish here, I have spanish lessons since september, but as you can see I'm quite a newbie laugh.gif

Anyway, welcome to GMC amigo!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by GTK: Mar 18 2007, 11:25 PM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Mar 18 2007, 11:33 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome Nazko - I am very happy see we have both instructors and students from Latin America! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Kris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 19 2007, 02:37 AM
Instructor
Hola Nazko!! Bienvenido a GMC! que bueno encontrar a alguien que habla español!!! yo soy de Argentina!
Espero que disfrutes de los ejercicios de esta página!
saludos

gabriel.-

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Nakzo
Mar 19 2007, 03:35 AM
thank everyone, i been looking the lessons of how to practice guitar and use the metronome and i think they are awesome, i didn't know that the metronome is so important tongue.gif

gabriel podrias enviarme un mp con tu msn para q hablemos xD

aaa, and my nick is NAKZO no nazko hahaha tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Nakzo: Mar 19 2007, 03:36 AM

--------------------
"If you dont like heavy metal, well, fuck you" KAI HANSEN
"The reason of why the guitar is better than woman, is that the guitar speak when i want" Steve siro vai

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 19 2007, 04:55 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nakzo @ Mar 18 2007, 11:35 PM) *
thank everyone, i been looking the lessons of how to practice guitar and use the metronome and i think they are awesome, i didn't know that the metronome is so important tongue.gif

gabriel podrias enviarme un mp con tu msn para q hablemos xD
aaa, and my nick is NAKZO no nazko hahaha tongue.gif

Mi msn esta publicado en mis ejercicios, sumame cuando quieras!
saludos NAKZO!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 03:25 AM