Embedded Video Playe
Grappa
Dec 2 2016, 12:58 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi,

Didn't know where to post this..

Has the video payer for lessons been changed at all?

I'm sure I used to be able to scrub forwards and backwards, set markers etc. but none of this works now..

If I try and drag the play position marker (to listen to something again) it doesn't move (I just get a visual indicator I have clicked on it).

Appreciate any insights as it's a bit of pain - have to reselect the lesson and let it play from the beginning again..

I'm using Safari on a Mac btw..

Si

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2016, 01:44 PM
GMC Founder
Hi Grappa,

Please use chrome instead and you will get back all controls:
https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grappa
Dec 2 2016, 03:31 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks Kris.

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 2 2016, 04:09 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I've been having problems setting the markers even in chrome. I thought it might just be me. I'm running Win10. When I set the markers it always goes back to the beginning even though it does rewind at the set point.

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Dec 2 2016, 05:07 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 2 2016, 03:09 PM) *
I've been having problems setting the markers even in chrome. I thought it might just be me. I'm running Win10. When I set the markers it always goes back to the beginning even though it does rewind at the set point.

I've experienced the same, running chrome on win7

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2016, 10:26 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 2 2016, 04:09 PM) *

Thanks for this report. Is it a consistent bug or just for some videos? (I don't get it on my system)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 2 2016, 10:46 PM
Hello Kris,

I would have PM'd you but I don't like complaining. Sorry. I've had it for a while on every video. Also sometimes I try to do it manually by pausing and drawing the cursor to the marker but when I press play it goes back to the beginning.

Hope this helps

Thanks for looking into it.

Cheers

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 2 2016, 11:48 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Dec 2 2016, 10:46 PM) *
Hello Kris,

I would have PM'd you but I don't like complaining. Sorry. I've had it for a while on every video. Also sometimes I try to do it manually by pausing and drawing the cursor to the marker but when I press play it goes back to the beginning.

Thanks for clarifying Phil. This is not complaining - this is help! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Dec 3 2016, 12:13 AM
OK, thanks, I will help some more wink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:28 PM