2 Pages V   1 2 >  
What Band Would You Like To See Live?
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2011, 05:13 PM
Instructor
In the last years the band that I always wanted to see live and never came here is Foo Fighters. It seems that they are coming the next year so my dream of seeing them live is becoming possible.

What band/s would you like to see live and for any reason you couldn't do it yet?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 17 2011, 05:44 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
If you have the chance, go and see them, they are sooo awesome live!! Had the pleasure of seeing them this summer at a festival, simply amazing.

I am really looking forward to the Dream Theater concert next year, haven't seen them yet cause everytime they were touring in Germany I have been on vacation laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Rockyracoon
Oct 17 2011, 05:44 PM
GMC:er
MUSE

Had tickets for them 3 years ago, but had to go on an emergency business trip the day before :-{

I was told the show was awesome !!

This post has been edited by Rockyracoon: Oct 17 2011, 05:46 PM

--------------------
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly.

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 17 2011, 05:52 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Rockyracoon @ Oct 17 2011, 01:44 PM) *
MUSE

Had tickets for them 3 years ago, but had to go on an emergency business trip the day before :-{

I was told the show was awesome !!

I think Muse would be near the very top of my list as well smile.gif

Alter Bridge would be another smile.gif Would love to see Tremonti live.

rok

PS: I'd also do just about anything to see Jimmy Page in any way shape or form. With Zeppelin, without Zeppelin... playing kids songs with The Wiggles even. I'd even go see him read the phone book...

+Quote Post
Sickz666
Oct 17 2011, 06:06 PM
Dream Theater, they havent been in sweden for some time and they are going to have a concert in stockholm. I can't see them though since im going to school and we aint allowed to take free days to see bands. Plus stockholm is like a 6 hour trip for me.. :/

Also Children of Bodom or Lamb of god. Both where in Gothenburg wich is only 1 hour from me like 2 years ago, but i wasent into them then. And now they don't have any tour dates there. :/

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Oct 17 2011, 06:11 PM
Instructor
Somewhere was a similar topic, and I said that I wanted to hear Van Halen!! They were in Bulgaria a few years ago, but I wasn't able to go. sleep.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 17 2011, 07:08 PM
Instructor
+1 to Muse! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
velci
Oct 17 2011, 07:30 PM
Learning Roadie
Steelheart and Winger

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Oct 17 2011, 09:34 PM
Instructor
Steve Vai band

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Rockyracoon
Oct 17 2011, 09:50 PM
QUOTE (rokchik @ Oct 17 2011, 05:52 PM) *
I think Muse would be near the very top of my list as well smile.gif

Alter Bridge would be another smile.gif Would love to see Tremonti live.

rok

Never heard of Alter Bridge..so went to alterbridge.com....B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T, thanks rok. wink.gif

--------------------
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2011, 02:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rockyracoon @ Oct 17 2011, 05:50 PM) *
Never heard of Alter Bridge..so went to alterbridge.com....B.R.I.L.L.I.A.N.T, thanks rok. wink.gif

yeah man! many of us love this band! specially their first two albums. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 18 2011, 03:07 AM
Learning Tone Master
this band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIc-EuBwmr4

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Oct 18 2011, 03:17 AM
SALIVA- SHINEDOWN -PAPA ROACH MAINLY AND THEN : - HERMETICA smile.gif - AT VANCE BUT ONLY WITH HARTMAN - MUDVAYNE - RAGE - THE OLD SKID ROW AND KORN

AND ALSO MALMSTEEN WITH MATT LEVENS PLAYING ALL THE "FACING THE ANIMAL" DISC

This post has been edited by El Fortinero: Oct 18 2011, 03:19 AM

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Oct 18 2011, 03:21 AM
Instructor
i would love to see queens of the stone age live, that would rock so hard smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2011, 09:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Oct 17 2011, 11:17 PM) *
SALIVA- SHINEDOWN -PAPA ROACH MAINLY AND THEN : - HERMETICA smile.gif - AT VANCE BUT ONLY WITH HARTMAN - MUDVAYNE - RAGE - THE OLD SKID ROW AND KORN

Great bands! I could see Yngwie during that album's gig. It's one of my favourites! The show was in Cemento... do you remember that rocker place? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Oct 18 2011, 09:43 AM
Megadeth wub.gif oh wait, i already seen them...well i would love to see Buckthead and Marty Friedman

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Oct 18 2011, 09:43 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 18 2011, 05:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Oct 18 2011, 05:43 AM) *
Megadeth wub.gif oh wait, i already seen them...well i would love to see Buckthead and Marty Friedman

Seeing Buckethead seems to be a cool experience.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 18 2011, 05:54 PM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Rockyracoon @ Oct 17 2011, 05:50 PM) *

I'm glad you like them smile.gif

Mark Tremonti is one of my favourite guitarists. Listen to "Find the Real" and you'll see why smile.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Oct 18 2011, 06:13 PM
Before I'd heard of SRV I was offered a ticket to see him and I turned it down as I was going to see Motley Crue on the same night. Wish I'd have taken that SRV ticket now!!!
ohmy.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Oct 18 2011, 06:55 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (El Fortinero @ Oct 18 2011, 03:17 AM) *

Yeah he was great with Yngiwe.. apparently Yngwie sacked him because he felt his vocal range wasn't big enough to hit the high notes !! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:04 AM