Bulb Talks To Ola
Todd Simpson
Apr 10 2019, 04:35 AM
GMC:er
the Bulb man himself on the couch with Ola talking it out. What it's like to tour with a big band and experience on the road.

On this tour they are talking about, Periphery was trying to use a laptop to control midi patches on their AXE FX and use it for click tracks, and the computer was not working. That has to really be awful. When the tech fails, it makes you doubt your tech.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 16 2019, 02:37 PM
Instructor
Nice! Thanks for sharing!! I'm a big fan of Ola's stuff! It's interesting to hear these two guys talking. I'll watch it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 17 2019, 02:34 AM
GMC:er
It was a cool chat. They have known each other forever!
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 16 2019, 09:37 AM) *
Nice! Thanks for sharing!! I'm a big fan of Ola's stuff! It's interesting to hear these two guys talking. I'll watch it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:40 PM