18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Typos, Bugs And Other Findings
kaznie_NL
Jan 2 2008, 03:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I found a problem bookmarking the U2 lesson from David0,
I got a lot of text, but this is most likely the thing the webmaster wants to see:

SQL error: Table 'admin_oskar.ibf_sessions' doesn't exist

Just to let you know cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jan 2 2008, 03:31 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tjchep
Jan 2 2008, 09:15 PM
GMC:er
mySQL query error: UPDATE ibf_sessions SET member_name='Tjchep',member_id=3062,member_group=3,login_type=0,running_time=1199304858,location
=',,',in_error=0,location_1_type='',location_1_id='',location_2_type='',location_2_id='',location_3_type='',location_3_id='' WHERE id='76b045751d47e9e888d1c0d7ecc4ec60'

SQL error: Table 'admin_oskar.ibf_sessions' doesn't exist
SQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 02nd 2008f January 2008 08:14:18 PM

Error after loggin in, search or bookmarks dont work, on the right of the videos, main page.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my playing here - https://www.youtube.com/user/tjchep

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 2 2008, 09:32 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks I have notified Henrik and I hope to have it fixed asap!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 3 2008, 08:30 AM
GMC Founder
Bookmarks and search now work again!

--------------------

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jan 8 2008, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
This lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/misc-less...mb-slap-lesson/

You need a space after the first period and "Its a very useful technique " should read "It's a very useful technique".

There are some other typos, too.

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 8 2008, 07:28 PM

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Apr 22 2011, 09:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 11 2008, 01:47 PM
Instructor
I think it's a little typo here: http://www2.guitarmasterclass.net/activities.htm

The instructors are active on the forum the help you out!

Editorial note: fixed. Thank you!

This post has been edited by Maria: Jan 23 2008, 10:44 AM

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 12 2008, 12:19 PM
I noticed that the theory board hasn't got a fast reply button either.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 12 2008, 12:25 PM
GMC Founder
Thanks for the findings!

Not all boards have the fast reply button - as short answers aren't always desirable. However I agree that this isn't very consistent throughout the board so we should probaly think a little about where to offer the fast reply option!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Moon Boots
Jan 13 2008, 07:41 PM
When I try to bookmark Sweeping Lesson 1 - 3 string shapes it bookmarks the Sweeping Lesson 2 - 5 string shapes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Maria
Jan 23 2008, 10:49 AM
Administrator
Thank you for taking the time to notify us! smile.gif

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Jan 24 2008, 12:28 AM
Don't know if it was just a one-time deal, but when I voted on Ivan's poll I was able to vote for every option.

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
purple hayes
Jan 24 2008, 04:06 PM
Ultimate Guitar Hero
Is this lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...or-solo-lesson/

The fret board graphic shows C# minor pentatonic, but it's C# minor blues scale.

Tempo is also listed as 200 BPM, but should read 100 BPM.

This post has been edited by purple hayes: Jan 24 2008, 04:10 PM

--------------------
My guitar bits on YouTube: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/duathlon70</a>

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 24 2008, 04:13 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (purple hayes @ Jan 24 2008, 03:06 PM) *
Is this lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...or-solo-lesson/

The fret board graphic shows C# minor pentatonic, but it's C# minor blues scale.

Tempo is also listed as 200 BPM, but should read 100 BPM.

Im fairly sure thats not an error, as they are basically the same scale. I think Gabriel has given the C# pentatonic and shown where you can add the blue note.

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 5 2008, 06:27 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
little problem, the singin lesson link in the top of the GMC homepage doesn't work. When I click the blues singing lesson I get a 404 Not Found message. Also the picture on the homepage is not the right one.

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Feb 5 2008, 06:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
little problem, the singin lesson link in the top of the GMC homepage doesn't work. When I click the blues singing lesson I get a 404 Not Found message. Also the picture on the homepage is not the right one. Actually this happens with all the singing lessons... are you busy with them, making a new video lessons part called Misc!

woops.. nothing to see here unsure.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Feb 5 2008, 06:31 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
stacy
Feb 13 2008, 09:19 AM
Hello, I am wondering why you all make it so hard to cancel. any advise

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Feb 13 2008, 12:40 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Stacy,
assuming you are asking about how you cancel your membership then click on the 'My account' option at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Feb 13 2008, 11:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Whenever I try to bookmark Pavels 3-String sweeping Shapes, it bookmarks his 5-string shapes sad.gif

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 13 2008, 11:19 PM
GMC Founder
reported - thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:19 PM