Lesson Slow Down Button
MrVegas
Sep 26 2020, 08:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
for the lesson slow down button i used to be able to slow the main lesson down in 2% increments, now its 10% . did i i accidsntly change something? i would like to have the option to slow down 2% at a time

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 26 2020, 10:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I liked that feature too but Kris recently told me that it caused issues and he had to remove it. Hopefully one day it will return smile.gif

I liked that feature too but Kris recently told me that it caused issues and he had to remove it. Hopefully one day it will return smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
MrVegas
Sep 26 2020, 10:43 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Sep 26 2020, 09:38 PM) *

got it, thanks. metronome it is for practice

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 26 2020, 10:57 PM
GMC Founder
Yes, for some reason the smaller increments messed up the pitch.. Until we have a solution for this I reverted to the original 10% increments

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:08 AM